Chapter 22

022 May I ask how did your trash can do it, a...

    Qi Yitong was wearing a V-neck Lanyuan water mist dress. She was standing under the arch of the windowsill entrance, the hazy yellow light fell on her body, with plain teeth and vermilion lips, and a pair of high-heeled shoes under her feet. She stood tall and straight, smiling. It can be said to be full of manners.

    Lu Ruanruan slanted against the window sill, looked around Qi Yitong's face, and then slowly retracted it.

    She didn't say a word, and the innate lazy breath came out of her body.

    Qi Yitong frowned unconsciously after not getting a response from the person opposite.

    Glancing at Lu Ruanruan, the female Alpha not far away put all her weight on the guardrail, drooping her eyelids, as if she hadn't woken up.

    Exquisite facial features were not applied, and a black suit was covered over the evening dress. What was even more outrageous was that at the moment she was stepping on a pair of nondescript white shoes.

    The dinner tonight is a coming-of-age ceremony held by the Haicheng real estate tycoon for his only son Wang Jun. Most of the participants were well-known names in the political and business circles of Haicheng.

    Judging by the on-site specifications, even if it is not considered top-level configuration, the specifications are definitely not low for a city like Fanghai City.

    Generally speaking, this kind of high-end banquet has extremely high requirements for dresses, and no serious and wealthy children wear a pair of white shoes to attend the dinner.

    Qi Yitong took a cursory glance and realized that with Lu Ruanruan's status, he might not understand the rules of their circle at all.

    Being able to appear here must have been brought in by some dude as a female companion.

    Then think about what I heard from Wei Nan in the afternoon.

    Contempt flashed in Qi Yitong's eyes.

    She has always been unafraid to speculate on people from the slums with the worst malice. In her consciousness, only poor people have more wishful thinking about life.

    Therefore, it is not surprising that Lu Ruanruan, who was born in a slum, behaved like a soft food and stepped on two boats.

    Qi Yitong pulled her lower lip in disgust, then adjusted her facial expression as if nothing happened.

    She said in a chatty tone: "Xiaojing mentioned you in front of me before, is your name Lu Ruanruan? Hello, my name is Qi Yitong, you should have heard of my name, a new transfer from Haicheng No. 1 Middle School School student." The

    other party sipped Xiaojing from the left and sipped Xiaojing from the right, with an unexplained intimacy in his tone.

    Looking at each other from a distance, the seemingly invisible look in the eyes is high above, ready to come out.

    Lu Ruanyuan clicked her tongue, and glanced up and down at her with a smile on her face.

    Qi Yitong was secretly delighted, and tried to provoke the other party's anger with a calm and elegant tone: "Did you come with someone tonight? He doesn't even have time to be by your side, it's too much.

    " His eyes beckoned her to continue.

    Qi Yi choked, and always felt that the other party's eyes didn't seem to be angry from embarrassment, but more like giving orders.