Chapter 74

074 End Times (20)

    Linshui Village is located at the boundary between Beicheng and Ancheng.

    Geographically, it is under the jurisdiction of Beicheng.

    Two years after the end of the world, Tengyun Base is almost the largest and strongest security zone in the world.

    For villages like Linshui, which belong to the jurisdiction of the base, the base will send teams of supernatural beings to clean them up from time to time.

    It is no exaggeration to say that all places within the North City are much safer than other cities.

    After Lu Ruanruan reached a consensus with Wang Ping, he guessed that the situation might be worse than what he described in a few words.

    She drove her own Hummer at the end of the convoy led by Wang Ping, and Yuan Yuan sat in her car.

    They have already entered the territory of Beicheng, and there are not many zombies encountered along the way.

    The two had cooperated tacitly before, but now they can deal with it with ease.

    "Sister Lingyao, do you think the captain and the others are overly careful? We didn't go to Linshui Village to investigate the situation. There will only be a level 6 zombie inside. With the strength of our team, we can't hunt it down, but escape is more than enough."

    Yuan Yuan Pointing at the raised protective iron sheet of the convoy in front, he curled his lips disapprovingly: "There is still ten kilometers away from Linshui Village, and they look like they are facing an enemy. Damn, aren't they scaring themselves?"

    Lu Ruan Turn the steering wheel softly, step on the accelerator unhurriedly, and hit a red-eyed zombie that is rushing forward.

    She took the time to glance at the convoy in front of her, and quietly pushed off the protective iron sheet.

    When the light in the car dimmed, Yuan Yuan sighed: "Sister, why are you making a fuss with me? You are a southerner and you may not know that our northern city is no more dangerous than other cities. Our boss, every once in a while, um... Anyway, a batch of zombies will be cleared regularly... The base is his base camp, and many high-level zombies have been wiped out by him... So our place is much safer than other cities."

    Hearing Shi Yan's name, Lu Ruanruan raised his eyebrows, pretending to be surprised, and echoed: "I heard that the Shi team was very powerful in Yuncheng before, but I didn't expect him to be broad-minded and caring about the common people, hunting high-level zombies everywhere, for us The group of people who survive in the last days has relieved a lot of pressure."

    Yuan Yuan was drinking water, but suddenly choked when he heard your words, and the military kettle fell straight down.

    With a "bang", it hit Jiao's feet. Yuan Yuan held his feet and groaned.

    "What's the matter?"

    Lu Ruanruan raised his head and glanced at the rearview mirror, seeing Yuan Yuan holding his feet, grinning in pain.

    Can't help laughing: "No injury, are you?"

    Yuan Yuan shook his head quickly, as a supernatural person, he recovered very quickly from this bump.

    She rubbed her ankle, and looked at Lu Ruanruan with a strange expression.

    Asked her tentatively: "Sister Lingyao, have you... used to be alone?"

    Lu Ruanruan was stunned for a moment, then brushed her hair on the side of her forehead: "Yes. I have been staying in Shancheng before, you know, Shancheng Surrounded by mountains on three sides, the traffic is blocked..."