Chapter 46

046

    The next day, a new colleague came to the core R&D department.

    Lu Ruanruan arranged work on the second floor in the morning and did not meet directly.

    Recently, she has roughly listed the data at the core level of the six-dimensional architecture diagram, but the amount of detail work is huge, and she doesn't have enough time, so she can only find Chief Luo to negotiate the deployment of manpower and assign work.

    According to the progress calculation, in about ten days, the virtual brain can enter the use stage.

    As a virtual architect in the core project department who takes on the main task of the main structure, let alone recruiting manpower, it is not uncommon for Lu Ruanruan to force Huo Jingwen to stay up all night to write code for her.

    After arranging work from downstairs, Lu Ruanruan returned to the office with a stack of documents.

    Surprisingly, there were two additional vacancies behind my own workstation.

    She didn't care, and continued to work on it.

    "Gong Lu, we have a new architect here, and I'll put him next to you. If you have anything to do, someone can take care of you." Seeing her come back, Xiao Wang pointed to the workstation next to her, Say hello in advance. .

    Lu Ruanruan raised her eyelids, let out a casual oh, and suddenly her eyes closed, as if thinking of something, she put down the pen in her hand.

    She took a sip of coffee unhurriedly: "Who is it?"

    "The dean brought it himself. It is said that he is the favorite student of Mr. Mo, a well-known model construction engineer in StarCraft."

    Lu Ruanruan said again.

    Luckily, the person sitting at the station on her right was typing codes on the keyboard, and suddenly interjected, "I think it's true to share the scientific research results. I don't understand what it means. Lu Gong almost framed the model structure Well, at this time, a newcomer is parachuted... obviously getting a share of the pie..."

    Wan Xing spoke out and complained at the top of his voice, Xiao Wang gave him a hard look, and cautiously looked at the door, seeing that the new colleague hadn't come yet.

    Turning to look at Lu Ruanruan: "Don't listen to him, Lu Gong, our vice president is a sensible person, and you are the biggest contributor to the progress of our project this time. You will definitely be indispensable for promotion and salary increase in the future.

    " Going to Lu

    Ruanruan 's side, hesitated for a moment, and reminded: "But this new colleague, you usually pay attention, she is following the path above, and her background should be quite strong." He tapped on the table and didn't continue to ask.

    According to the timeline, she almost knew who her new colleague was. It's time for Qi Yitong to come back.

    A talented student with Qi Yitong's qualifications is good-looking, highly educated, and has various certificates.

    Directly entering the core research and development department of the virtual brain project team, it is reasonable to be warmly welcomed by the members of the team.

    However, Lu Ruanruan came out of the virtual brain project team. Recently, in order to realize Huo Jingwen's dream, she has shown her sharpness without hiding her clumsiness at all.

    Especially the main frame of the model she reconstructed, just take out a blueprint can instantly kill those awards that Qi Yitong has won.

    As Lucky said, for the core project team, only one Lu Ruanruan is enough. Any architect who enters their department next will only get a share of the success when the virtual brain is successfully developed.