Chapter 53

053

    The gate of the research institute was crowded with reporters and fanatic fans of the virtual brain who rushed to hear the news.

    When the two got out of the car, the crowd waiting outside swarmed over.

    "Excuse me, Vice President Huo, what do you think of the failure of this virtual intelligence brain research and development?"

    "Did you two rush over from the wedding scene?

    " Do you and Engineer Lu have a specific explanation for this..."

    "Just ten minutes ago, Professor Mo presented a paper on "E-Type Particle Conversion Theory". The paper is five years earlier, is the plagiarism real? Is it because of the plagiarism that caused the serious scientific research error in the virtual brain structure?"

    ... The

    reporters rushed forward, speaking at a fast speed, every media All trying to get the latest news.

    However, when he rushed to the two of them, he was stopped by the bodyguards who reacted quickly and could not advance an inch.

    The flashlights hit Lu Ruanruan and Huo Jingwen frequently, and there was no superfluous expression on their faces.

    Lu Ruanruan held Huo Jingwen's arm, with a lazy smile on his face from beginning to end, while the man in a well-fitted suit beside him was even more natural, his narrow eyes were distant and indifferent, without squinting, and he turned a deaf ear to the insults and questions around him.

    The two of them clasped their fingers tightly, and their pace was neither too fast nor too slow. Amidst all the pressing questions, they abruptly stepped out of a kind of ease of walking on the red carpet.

    This laid-back attitude caught the reporters holding the microphones by surprise.

    The reporters who were squatting at the door at five o'clock this morning looked at each other in blank dismay, and the sharp questions they prepared were like punches on the cotton.

    Not getting the expected reaction, neither of them even looked at them.

    There is a sense of sight that these people are making trouble for no reason in front of adults.

    The besieging reporters were amazed for a moment, seeing that they couldn't find any expected panic when they were forced to ask questions. The crowd was quiet for a moment.

    "Could the information I got be wrong? Lu Ruanruan's name is unknown, but Huo Jingwen became famous at a young age, and won the highest interstellar science and technology award at the age of 20. Frankly speaking, I don't quite believe that he would cover up plagiarism."

    "You can't say that. No matter how powerful Vice President Huo is, he is an omega after all. He is controlled by alpha pheromone. It may not be impossible to conceal the truth."

    "I don't really understand. This engineer Lu obviously looks like this. Even if he doesn't mix in the scientific research circle, he will be more famous in the entertainment circle. Look at this profile, he looks a hundred times prettier than Luo Xing..."

    "That's right, if all the scientific research workers look like him, how will stars in the entertainment industry go around in the future."

    "Are you here to chase the stars or to hold them accountable?" Someone coughed and reprimanded them sharply.

    Just at this time, a sharp curse suddenly spread from the crowd.

    "Plagiarism dog, die to me!"