Chapter 40

040 We are actually neighbors.

    Frankly speaking, I have been bumped into by the same person time and time again when the pants chain burst open. Although Lu Ruanruan is usually eclectic and has thick nerves, he also feels a subtle anger at this moment.

    Especially the trousers that Lu Ruanruan is wearing tonight are casual pants, which are logically very loose.

    Delvey's customized metal trouser chains are definitely not parallel imports from street stalls.

    The reason why it can explode is only one... body instinct. But no matter how angry she becomes, Lu Ruanruan won't be cruel to herself?

    Then the blame can only be directed at the only omega in the culprit's car.

    Lu Ruanruan has never talked about martial arts ethics, and he is indiscriminate, but when he speaks out, he feels that he is making a big fuss.

    Huo Jingwen was always rigid and serious, without teasing.

    Six years ago, he was a top schoolmaster, and six years later, he was an intellectual, with a cool and self-disciplined abstinence feeling all over his body.

    He is usually angry and never even swears.

    Even if you like her, this love is calm and introverted, quiet and calm, and the years are undisputed.

    Just such a man who is arrogant and steady in his bones, can he do the nasty thing to her that he deliberately seduced just now?

    Naturally not, Lu Ruanruan felt that most of them overreacted just now and used people as punching bags.

    Lu Ruanruan regretted it a little, but it was a pity that the water that was spilled out of what was said, and the gossip insulted Dean Huo's cultivation of intellectuals.

    When the cold wind blows outside the window, the heat and dryness of the body faded away, and the reason quickly returned.

    Facing the man's cold gaze, Lu Ruanyuan raised her breath as if no one else was there, lowered her abdomen, and pulled up the zipper.

    She hesitated for a second, raised her eyes, and glanced at the silent Huo Jingwen.

    The man lowered his head, the interior lights sprinkled on his pale skin, a layer of light pink was faintly visible. As if he was very angry at what she said just now, his chest rose and fell, and his heart lost its rhythm.

    Lu Ruanruan knew she was wrong, avoided the meeting gaze, looked out the window, and tried to change the subject: "It's getting late, let's go quickly..."

    Huo Jingwen looked over with a look of scrutiny, and raised his eyelids, From the trouser chain she pulled up, all the way up, it seemed that every pause was thoughtful.

    Lu Ruanruan was horrified by the slow, thread-peeling gaze, and she flicked her bangs irritably.

    "It's very hot! You open the skylight and go for a drive?" As soon as the words

    came out, Sister Ruan felt the scene of the death of the society again.

    The man's face looked extremely calm, but his forearm was exposed to the air, with blood vessels bursting out. It revealed that he was not in a calm state of mind at the moment.

    Huo Jingwen squeezed his fist, and stared closely at Lu Ruanruan's eyes: "Explain."

    Explain what?

    Lu Ruanruan couldn't keep up with his brain circuit, how to explain things like opening the skylight.

    She pursed her lower lip, Huo Jingwen's expression was visibly solemn, and he used that perverted look to linger at Lu Ruanruan back and forth. Even if he didn't speak, Lu Ruanruan could see his dark pupils filled with humiliation after being molested.