Chapter 69

069 End Times (15)

    At this moment, a red-clothed female zombie climbed up outside the window, with long hair hanging down to her waist, and gray-white eyes sticking out and turning upwards.

    Perhaps it was because the glass was smooth and there was no supporting point for the time being, her entire face was pressed against the window, her face was hideous and terrifying.

    Lu Ruanruan turned on the desk lamp, and turned her head to meet the whitened eyes of the female zombie.

    【what! 】The system was so frightened that the three souls and six souls were scattered, and the screams were endless.

    【To shut up. 】

    Lu Ruanruan rubbed his forehead, his brows and eyes were full of disgust.

    Zombies are scary for the first time, but I have seen them many times. In Lu Ruanruan's view, there is only the difference between wearing clothes and not wearing clothes.

    For example, the little red in front of me is at least wearing some clothes, which looks much better than the naked zombies.

    She stepped on her slippers, walked slowly to the French window, gave a thumbs up to Xiaohong, who was screaming outside the window, and then ruthlessly closed the curtains.

    With the sound of her pulling the curtains, the sound of zombies screaming outside and scratching doors and windows became louder and louder.

    The window Lu Ruanruan had someone reinforce it overnight.

    The materials used are the best in the entire Federation, and their hardness is comparable to that of pure natural diamonds.

    Sure enough, Xiaohong scratched the window back and forth a few times, in vain, and because the edge of the bed was narrow. He quickly lost his center of gravity, and fell freely with a snap.

    Then changed to a small green.

    For this kind of extreme sports, Lu Ruanruan is in a good mood at ordinary times, and can sit on the bay window and enjoy it slowly after making a cup of coffee.

    However, he was really not in the mood at the moment. There were more and more zombies outside, and the doors and windows were closed.

    The cramped villa is like an airtight iron box surrounded by zombies, it is raining outside at the same time, the air in the bedroom is humid and hot, and at the same time, it is wrapped in the stench from the zombies.

    Lu Ruanruan frowned, opened the bedside table, and took out a pack of cigarettes.

    【Host? 】

    Lu Ruanruan didn't say a word, took a silver lighter in her hand, opened the cover, and a cluster of flames shot out from her hand.

    The bedroom was extremely quiet, and the system thought she was too annoyed to talk, so she was about to continue talking.

    Lu Ruan softly replied: [Huh? ]

    [Are you... all right. ] The system tentatively asked.

    Lu Ruanruan gathered her pajamas, and mocked: [What can happen]

    [I remember, you don't usually smoke. ]

    [I have a good memory, and I don't smoke now. 】

    Lu Ruanruan lazily shook the cigarette stick in her hand twice, the cigarette butt sparkled, burning slowly inch by inch, and she had no intention of holding the cigarette in her mouth from the beginning to the end.