Chapter 6

006 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (5)...

    No. 1 Middle School is a half-day school, and everyone rests in the student dormitory at noon.

    After eating, Li Qian wanted to go back to the dormitory.

    It's rare that Lu Ruanruan didn't follow, she was upset and irritable at the moment, and she didn't feel sleepy.

    There was a series of oolong incidents in the morning. This incident is unusual, and after a funeral, I will soon be able to sleep happily.

    It is a pity that today is different from the past. It is not important to misunderstand male students, the important thing is to invite parents.

    Whenever Lu Lu and Qi Yan come to the school, her lies will be self-defeating.

    In terms of the Lu family's love for their daughter, academic performance is not important, and walking to school is a death penalty.

    Lu Ruanyuan: [Tell me, what will happen if I can't complete the daily tasks? 】

    The system snorted: 【The figure will be out of shape, and the similarity with the heroine's back will be reduced, unable to attract the attention of the heroine, and the lying win mission will fail. ]

    Lu Ruanruan applauded expressionlessly: [Good ending...]

    [...] The system was silent for a second, and said angrily: [That's right, the host is brain-dead in the real world and has achieved the achievement of laying a corpse, congratulations! . 】

    Lu Ruanruan smiled: 【Hi. 】The

    mission failed. As the host companion system, the data is cleared.

    Isn't it just "same joy".

    The system was obviously very angry this time, and after a burst of data turbulence, it unilaterally cut off the brainwave communication with Lu Ruanruan.

    Lu Ruanruan is upset because of his own feelings, and the system can never think about being alone.

    She has fallen to the point where she is today, and she can't get away from it.

    The original owner is a stand-in female supporting role in the comparison version of the heroine, the only similarity is the back view, and the body condition is naturally unique.

    However, the fact is that the original owner has a fat-prone physique, so he must control his diet and exercise in order to maintain a slender waist.

    In the original text, the stand-in female supporting role was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child, and she was set up as a brainless second generation ancestor.

    However, he can have strict self-discipline during the developmental period, keeping his height of 1.72 meters within 100 catties abruptly.

    Maintain a figure similar to that of the heroine.

    What about logic?

    Taking a step back, Xiaobaiwen does not need logic.

    From the analysis of physical strength alone, the original host is slender and thin, and when he was XX, he was able to develop sustainably with strength and vigor.

    Lu Ruanruan , a talented player, tried to imagine their movement: during the hard work, the original main force fainted.

    Playing the Z machine is not working, and the hero can still use her without changing his face.