Chapter 38

038 Jiang Hui: Brother Huo, did you hear that...

    Lu Ruanruan, who should have explained to the police comrades, has already explained everything clearly, and she didn't say a word about what she shouldn't say.

    Lu Ruanruan was fully prepared and got into the car on purpose.

    Qi Jun's mother and daughter have already had dirty water in their bones. They planned to kill the original owner nine years ago. It's no surprise that the same choice was made 9 years later.

    Murderers kill only once and many times.

    Now that the Qi family is in a critical period of separation, Mr. Qi is nothing more than being forced to do this.

    If Lu Ruanruan died in a car accident tonight, and something happened to her again in the old man's territory, with Qi Yan's temper, she would completely break up with old man Qi like nine years ago.

    Qi Jun's abacus is good, but he uses the same tricks again and again, with vicious thoughts but no brain support.

    Lu Ruanyuan sneered. She had already sent the evidence to Qi Yan before the vehicle hit her and her phone shattered.

    The rest depends on how Qi Yan handles the evidence and gives the opponent the most violent blow.

    Lu Ruanruan has a special status and is a victim, so the recording time is not long.

    She didn't even finish the normal procedures. Relying on his father's network, Jiang Hui forcibly took Lu Ruanruan away from the scene of the accident, and drove to the best Heren private hospital in Sijiu City for treatment.

    The director of the private hospital just rushed over from the wine table and brought several surgical experts. He stood aside drunkenly, waiting for Lu Ruanruan to do a comprehensive inspection.

    At the entrance of the hospital corridor, Lu Ruanruan gave a huff impatiently, and bumped Jiang Hui with his elbow: "Is it over yet?"

    Jiang Hui looked at her as if she didn't take it seriously, and was so angry: " You're here, don't even think about leaving!"

    "The feet are on my legs." Lu Ruanruan withdrew her arms and raised her eyes. Not far away, Jiang Xiaoshaohong pouted like a child who couldn't get candy.

    Lu Ruanruan couldn't help but relax his tone: "You let go first, okay?"

    The aura of the female alpha is wrapped in the oppressive and seductive feeling of the adult alpha pheromone.

    Close contact, even with the isolation stickers on, it is hard not to be affected. Jiang Hui's legs trembled, his eyes dodged: "Then we should bandage it..."

    He raised his hand and pointed at Lu Ruanruan Bloody arm.

    After being told by Jiang Hui, Lu Ruanruan took advantage of the situation and looked over. When the right arm landed on the ground in the car accident before, it hit the glass shards.

    At this moment, there were a few shocking bloodstains on the half of the arm that was exposed to the air.

    Lu Ruanruan froze for a moment, neither nodded nor shook his head.

    The wound on her arm does have to be dealt with, but there's only thirty minutes until her night starts.

    Lu Ruanruan didn't ask for leave with Huo Jingwen in advance, and she dove over the patron last night.

    When I met the man in the office during the day, the man looked obviously tired.

    Thinking of this, Lu Ruanruan didn't hesitate much, turned around and picked a pleasing-looking female doctor, and asked, "Miss, can you give me some medical tweezers. Alcohol, cotton balls, disinfectant, I will go back and deal with it myself."