Chapter 44

044 End Countdown (2)

    Lu Ruanruan had a car accident this time, and it was nothing serious, but it was a blessing in disguise, and he abducted the most outstanding omega in Sijiu City, Huo Shao.

    On the third day of the car accident, Lu Ruanruan had almost calmed down.

    Qi Yan personally escorted her to Huo's house, and apologized to Mr. Huo face to face.

    Lu Ruanruan didn't know how Huo Jingwen explained to the elders. When Mr. Huo saw her coming, he didn't have much resistance on his face.

    When he arrived at Huo's house, Huo Yi was pruning flowers and plants.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, he turned his head unhurriedly, Huo Yi's muddy eyes flashed golden light, he first glanced at Qi Yan, and said in a flat tone, "It just so happens that your father is here." The

    old man turned towards the study on the second floor Pointing: "A few days ago, Xiaojing brought me a picture of a thousand birds from a football player. Your father is just a hobby, and he is checking the authenticity. Kid Qi, if you have nothing to do, go up and help me refill his cup of tea... ..."

    Huo Yi was holding a cane, his hair was gray, because he was watering the flowers, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and his back was slightly hunched.

    It seems that there is no difference between the kind face and the ordinary old man, but the eyes are full of years, and there is thoughtfulness and wisdom in them.

    Hearing this at first glance, Qi Yan instantly understood that Mr. Huo meant to dismiss him.

    Worried about his daughter after all, he braced himself, put a smile on his face, and pretended to reminisce: "My dad, wait a while and go there. I haven't seen Uncle Huo for a long time, let's catch up..."

    Huo Yi moved his eyes to the side It moved and landed on Lu Ruanruan's body.

    He interrupted Qi Yan: "Is this Ruanruan?"

    Seeing Qi Yan nod his head, Huo Yi looked at Lu Ruanruan inquiringly, and hummed: "What are you doing in a daze, Grandpa, I'm old, what are you doing today? The kettle is too heavy, I have no eyesight to see, come and help me water the flowers and plants in the garden again."

    Qi Yan choked his unfinished words into his throat, seeing that Huo Yi was determined to set rules for his daughter, he couldn't say much .

    In fact, he was clear in his heart. The fact that his daughter abducted the Huo family's grandson six years ago must have been angry in the old man's heart.

    He just didn't say anything.

    Qi Yanqi Ai Ai saw that Mr. Huo was determined to set the rules, so he could only wink at Lu Ruanruan, and left slowly.

    Mr. Huo threw the water to Lu Ruanruan, and found a shady rocking chair and sat down.

    Lu Ruanruan stared at the old man's hunched back, as if thinking of something, she couldn't help curling her lips.

    The grandson is like a grandfather, no wonder Huo Jingwen is so rigid.

    Thinking of the man's appearance on the bed, Lu Ruanruan felt that Mr. Huo was also a lot more kind. She carried the water bottle and pointed to a pot of Clivia in front of her.

    With a cheeky smile, he said, "Grandpa, you have to guide me."

    Lu Ruanruan paused, and her tone was intimate: "For example, what is the habit of the potted plant in front of me? I don't know anything about it. You are an expert. What is recorded in those books may not be as effective as your few words."