Chapter 33

033 Affordable

   Lu Ruanruan went out and called Professor Wan back. Since the matter of the trainee was confirmed, she needed to complete her personal information in advance.

    Old Man Wan was always nagging, and it took half an hour for him to get on the phone.

    Lu Ruanruan raised his hand and glanced at his watch. Considering that the time was almost up, he looked back and found an excuse to leave early.

    Unexpectedly, when she turned back, only Liu Mengmengyi was left waiting for her at the door in the bustling box.

    "Ruanruan."

    Lu Ruanruan raised his eyebrows: "Where are they?" Liu Mengmeng was out

    of breath, holding the prismatic mirror wall with one hand, trying to calm down.

    Hearing Lu Ruanruan's question, she jumped away from the glazed wall as if frightened.

    She looked a little embarrassed, avoiding Lu Ruanruan's gaze, and said falteringly: "They are all upstairs. Wang Xin... Wang Xin's rich second-generation boyfriend, please learn from them and come together It's so lively..."

    Lu Ruanruan narrowed her eyes, but said nothing.

    The status of a young master who can treat guests to the most luxurious box of a top pub like Zang Hai will not be too low.

    Lu Ruanruan is not very familiar with the three-generation circle in Sijiu City, but it does not prevent her from understanding the rules in this circle.

    Generally speaking, as long as you don't get into the top position in the circle, even if you support your girlfriend, it is impossible to drag Cai Xuexi and other unimportant people upstairs to drink.

    It's not about the difference in level, but the higher one climbs to the top circle, the more one will unconsciously be strict in speaking and doing things, and many things cannot be decided by one person alone.

    For example, drinking, with whom, where to drink? There must be a measure.

    What Wang Xin's boyfriend did... is a bit intriguing.

    Lu Ruanruan's right eye twitched, her sixth sense was not very good.

    "Is it really just for fun?" She looked at Liu Mengmeng's expression calmly.

    The female beta's face flushed red, her neck shrank in reflex, and her voice hummed weakly.

    Lu Ruanruan pulled her lips, her tone was her usual laziness: "Sure, you go and play. I had a bad fight with Wang Xin just now, and it's not appropriate to be in his boyfriend's group. Mengmeng for a while If you accuse me, I won't go."

    Lu Ruanruan said, turning around and leaving.

    In the next second, Liu Mengmeng seemed to finally be unable to bear it anymore, and staggered forward, blocking Lu Ruanruan's way.

    She was a little agitated, and her eyes were red: "Ruan Ruan! You, you, you, you can help us, help us..."

    Liu Mengmeng confessed to Lu Ruanruan intermittently as if she had caught the last straw. the truth.

    Twenty minutes ago, Wang Xin's boyfriend suddenly called and asked her to take her friend upstairs to join in the fun.

    After Wang Xin hung up the phone, he was ecstatic, and proudly showed off his presence in front of his old classmates.