Chapter 71

071 End Times (17)

    "There's no need to eat, you get out right now."

    Lu Ruanruan had a cold and serious face, his pupils shrank slightly, and his eyes fell on Shi Jing's face, a cluster of anger visible to the naked eye jumped out of his eyes.

    Those who are familiar with her know that Lu Ruanruan is already furious at this moment.

    The surrounding air became tense.

    Shi Jing met the gaze of the female alpha in the living room provocatively, he bent his lips, and the smile became deeper and deeper, but the smile didn't reach his eyes when he looked carefully. .

    roll? She really can say this word anytime, anywhere.

    Half an hour ago, Chen Min took the recording pen to find the time scene.

    The recorder was turned on, and the voice was Ling Yao. She did not know how to dial the communication landline in the safe area of ​​Yuncheng.

    The end of the world has only begun on the seventh day, and most of the residents of the Federation or the Empire will believe that the country will organize rescue soon.

    As Ling Yao is an ordinary person, it is understandable for her to seek help from the safe zone.

    However, to Shi Jing's disappointment, the emergency call ended.

    When the staff on the other side counted the number of people rescued, Ling Yao's answer was: "There are two people who need to be rescued here. One of the omega is Shi Jing, and his brother is Shi Yan from the Shi family in Jiangcheng. Can I trouble you to think about it?" One way, send a message to his brother."

    Chen Min turned off the recorder, and his tone was both cautious and full of infinite malice: "Shi Shao, look, that female Alpha of Ling Yao is not worthy of your protection...

    " He didn't make a sound, but with a slight force on his fingers, the recording pen was shattered into powder in his hands.

    Seeing this, Chen Min took the opportunity to get closer. He was wearing an all-black autumn and winter suit.

    The weather in Yuncheng in April is not hot, but it is definitely not cold.

    He buttoned his suit tightly to the top, and the shoulder-length short hair behind him was not tied into a braid, but was scattered against his cheek.

    Walking with his head down, he looked no different from usual.

    But the breath around the body is much colder.

    Shi Jing pursed his lips, took a step back, and looked twice more at the gray skin on the latter's ear.

    A trace of trepidation flashed across his face: "Are you leaving by yourself, or am I asking you to leave?"

    Chen Min was stunned: "What?"

    "Do you know why I let you go?" Shi Jing asked jokingly without answering : "Greed is the most interesting thing to test human nature. What was burned in the base was your memory. But greed can't be burned cleanly. It has been following you all these years, like a tarsal maggot." In

    the words of Shi Jing Before he finished speaking, Chen Min was angered, his eyes were red, and his throat made a hoarse hoarse sound.

    Shi Jingshi leaned against the wall, with sarcasm on his face: "I warned you that not everyone can tolerate the third-level zombie crystal nucleus. Greed hurts people... Young Master Chen, what do you think?"