Chapter 25

025

    The weather in Haicheng suddenly cooled down, and the next morning, the sky was dark.

    There are leaden gray clouds in the air, which seems to indicate that there will be a downpour early in the morning.

    Before Lu Ruanruan went out, Qi Yan forcibly stuffed an umbrella, and she was holding the umbrella.

    Probing his head and walking out the door, he was worried that he would meet Huo Jing, who had just moved in next door again.

    Fortunately, on the way out of Jinxiu Garden, luck was very good, and there was almost no sign of that person.

    Lu Ruanruan was in a good mood, took out the communicator from his pocket, and called the other party.

    "Hello?"

    "Huo Jing, have you arrived yet?"

    Huo Jing used to pity her for not having the money to take a taxi to school, and every day he would find various reasons to run into her in the slums, and gave her a lift by the way.

    After a month, it has become a habit of the two of them. Today is the first time that Lu Ruanruan calls the other party to make an appointment. The main reason is that he is afraid that the encounter yesterday will happen to him again.

    The person on the other side of the communicator was silent for a second, his voice seemed uncomfortable, his voice was low and hoarse, and he replied indistinctly: "No."

    Lu Ruanruan thought he had just woken up, so he pushed forward; "Then... Miss Ruan is waiting for you."

    Huo Jingwen leaned in the public toilet cubicle in the slum area, biting off the last barrier sticker with his teeth.

    Quickly sticking it to his neck.

    He lowered his voice and said, "It's not going well today, you don't have to wait for me."

    This meant rejection, but the other party's voice was faintly filled with a hoarse hum.

    Lu Ruanruan raised her eyebrows, and asked tentatively: "What's the matter with your voice, do you have a cold? Do you want me to ask for leave for you?"

    Huo Jingwen didn't say anything, just at this moment, people entered the public restroom again.

    The public toilets in the slums are male a/o mixed, but there are separate compartments, which is not inconvenient.

    The person who came was a middle-aged male alpha, and he first cursed and spat: "Fuck, which omega in the red light district is immoral, and it went to the toilet again to make a gun last night, what a smell of pheromone, it's early in the morning, it's terrible The labor and capital have followed Shi. Geng."

    He was speaking in a general way, and suddenly sniffed sharply.

    "Fuck! This is not the smell of pheromone from the previous night." The

    middle-aged man seemed to have just realized what was in the toilet, and glanced back at the two rows of cubicles in the public toilet.

    Due to the bad weather today, there are not many people who go out to set up stalls in the slums, and the toilets in this area are mixed with A/O, so even fewer people come here to use the toilet.

    The middle-aged man A took a rough look and found the only closed toilet cubicle here. He chuckled, and walked towards the target with his trouser pockets in his pocket.