Chapter 77

077 End Times (23)

    Tengyun base is currently the fastest growing base in the world. The

    base has a large area. In the past year, the number of survivors has increased and the base has been expanded, occupying more than half of Beicheng City before the end of the world.

    The only difference is that, compared with the pre-apocalyptic city center, high walls have been erected around the base, and every entrance and exit is guarded by supernatural beings.

    Looking down from a high altitude, it looks like an enlarged version of a heavily guarded military camp.

    When Ling Luo's convoy was about to arrive at Tengyun Base, it split into two groups.

    Lu Ruanruan and Ling Luo acted alone, and the rest were led by the deputy team Jiang Bo, went through the process, handed in the base meeting invitation they held in their hands, and entered the reception area.

    It was only after Lu Ruanruan arrived at the base that she realized that there were two entrances to Tengyun Base. She and Ling Luo separated from the main force and took a small path to enter from the north entrance.

    The entrance is crowded, but orderly. There are many survivors who have no proof of entry and exit, and set up tents around the city wall.

    The patrolling staff of the management base will not drive away the fleeing people. Instead, there are special volunteers to guide the order of tent construction.

    Lu Ruanruan glanced at it casually, and found that the management of the Beicheng base was more humane than the several major bases she had passed by before.

    Lu Ruanruan and Ling Luo queued up to verify their identities according to the procedures for ordinary people to enter the base.

    "What's your name?"

    "Luo Ning." The

    front staff routinely asked for his identity, and used a latest zombie virus detector to scan Ling Luo back and forth several times.

    After seeing that there was nothing unusual, he stretched out his hand: "Do you have the access card?"

    Ling Luo took out the two-folded access card from his pocket without changing his face, and handed it to the other party.

    "One is mine, and the other is my sister's."

    The staff member is a physicist with supernatural powers, his body is comparable to a sumo wrestler, and the pile of flesh on his face shakes as he tilts his head.

    He looked at Lu Ruanruan fiercely.

    As the end of get off work was approaching, she was obviously a little impatient after working all day.

    Ask impatiently: "Name."

    Lu Ruanruan did not answer immediately, but glanced at the name on the access card in the hand of strong woman A.

    On the other side, Ling Luo replied first: "She is my sister, Luo Ruan." The

    strong woman A snorted: "I'm asking her!"

    Seeing Ling Luo stuffing a crystal nucleus into her hand, she had a pretty look on her face After a while, he looked lightly at Lu Ruanruan and Ling Luo, and asked suspiciously: "You...are not... brothers and sisters, right? Why is there such a big difference in skin color?"

    Ling Luo was taken aback.

    Before entering the base, for safety reasons, he asked someone to put a layer of makeup powder on Ling Yao.