Chapter 5

005 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (4)...

    It was just after class, and the usually noisy class was completely silent at the moment.

    The eyes of all the students in the experimental class were almost focused on the last row. School beauty A and school grass O were on the verge of a fight...

    Huo Jingwen's crow-feather-colored eyelashes rested on his eyelids, trembling almost imperceptibly.

    He hung his head, motionless.

    The glands on the side of the pale neck were sticking to the insulation stickers, protruding at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Seeing this, several students who were close to each other showed strange expressions on their faces.

    Huo Jing, as the new school grass of Haicheng No. 1 Middle School, naturally has a lot of alpha Xiaoxiang's pheromone smell on him.

    There are many nasty girls in the school who are secretly rubbing and bewildering, but unfortunately there are many routines, and the school girl herself always responds with fists and words, and has never lost her composure.

    However, his state today is obviously different from usual. From a short distance, he can clearly see the changes in the glands on the left side of the boy's neck.

    This is a symptom of faqing!

    The students around opened their eyes wide and looked at Lu Ruanruan's knees again, they were shocked: Lu Ruanruan is so shameless, pheromone suppresses omega and bullies others.

    It's not surprising that the tall and straight school grass, who is about 1.8 meters tall, let Lu Ruanruan beat her softly.

    Haicheng No. 1 Middle School is an a/o mixed school, and the school regulations clearly prohibit that alpha cannot suppress omega with pheromones.

    All students must wear isolation stickers and carry inhibitors with them.

    Even if there is a fight, no A will use pheromone suppression to suddenly bully Omega.

    Lu Ruanruan's behavior today, to put it seriously, is a blatant contempt for power and lack of morality.

    Some students around couldn't stand it any longer, and stepped forward to smooth things over:

    "Lu Ruanruan, what are you doing?"

    "Isn't it that the first place was taken away by someone? As an Alpha, I don't have such a heart!"

    ...

    Many students in the class came forward to persuade them to fight, but Wei Nan stood on his seat and remained motionless.

    Among the second generation ancestors of Sijiucheng, if anyone's fist is hard, it must be Huo Jingwen.

    In the words of Mr. Huo, a good student needs all-round development of morality, intelligence and physique.

    Huo Jingwen has followed the old man's militarized training since he was a child, and his military strength is full. Even if the pheromone alpha suppresses Huo Shao, he will only be beaten up. Not to mention Lu Ruanruan's slender body... Xie Cai!

    There are more and more students around me trying to persuade them to fight.

    Lu Ruanruan said that it was unnecessary, she didn't even touch him with a finger.

    What are these people so nervous about?

    Lu Ruanruan has always been deadheaded, with a rough nerve and lack of common sense, so she didn't notice the abnormality of the boys' glands at all.