Chapter 50

050

    Confessions are cool for a while, and the crematorium is broadcast live.

    Lu Ruanruan's live broadcast account "Salted Fish Frozen" was completely banned.

    Before the morning meeting started, Xiao Wang pulled the graduate student brought by Sister Chen from the planning team, whispered to his ear, and mentioned the live broadcast of the hotly searched confession.

    Xiao Wang's face was still full of unsatisfactory feelings: "After I confessed to the car, I rushed in and stayed there all night. As a result... I could only hear one sentence "I love you too" and two sentences "Hmmmm "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

    The intern next to him is a woman who just graduated from graduate school. She seemed a little embarrassed, her deer-like eyes flashed, and she asked in a soft voice: "Brother Wang, What about after that..."

    Xiao Wang's face was troubled like constipation, and he patted the table in dissatisfaction: "Then? It's gone."

    "That's it! That's it! Xiangou's account was banned, what the hell I didn't sleep last night, which bastard reported it! Labor and management stomped him!"

    Lu Ruan walked out of the tea room without changing her face, with coffee in her hand, she patted Xiao Wang's shoulder when she passed over Xiao Wang's shoulder "Pay attention to the influence, bastard... Vice President Huo is watching!"

    Lu Ruanruan gestured with his eyes after finishing speaking, and gave the "bastard" at the door a doting smile.

    Huo Jingwen: ...

    didn't notice the eye contact between the two, the leader stood at the door with a dark face, Xiao Wang was so frightened that his hands trembled, and the document slipped from his hands.

    The morning meeting of the core R&D department was held in the conference room, chaired by Huo Jingwen himself.

    He briefly talked about the situation with the heads of various departments.

    The cause of the incident was that Xintec's holographic online game was about to enter the public beta stage one day later.

    Just this morning, the organizers played a good marketing job.

    Announced the list of technicians of the holographic online game research and development team to the public, and the main strategy column in this list is the well-known Master Mo.

    As soon as the news came out, professional media in the industry quickly became active. Within three hours after the list was revealed, major forums pushed the news one after another.

    So the stock market opened this morning, and Xintec's stock price has been soaring all the way.

    Their team carried out product promotion under the slogan that Master Mo's shot must be a high-quality product. The pre-sale nutrition warehouse and virtual helmet were all sold out by major dealers this morning.

    If it is just a marketing method of the upper level of Xintec Technology, it will not affect the virtual brain project team.

    However, an hour ago, Huo Jingwen had just received a temporary call from the director of the Federal Scientific Research Administration. The Xu family was trying to clear up the relationship behind their backs, and a series of actions indicated that they were stepping on the head of the virtual brain project team.

    If there is no accident, the holographic online game public beta will start tomorrow, and there will be a lot of rumors spreading that the holographic game will completely replace the virtual brain.