Chapter 63

063 End Times (9)

    Ling Yao didn't speak too much, but she could hear every word of Shi Jing clearly.

    He blinked, his eyes full of water vapor flickered, first he was surprised, and then the end of his eyes curved. Showing a regretful smile.

    He lowered his head and glanced at the communicator that fell by his feet, and the display on the screen was a serum test sheet.

    This is last night, after Shi Jing took Ling Yao's blood and handed it over to the base researchers for the serum gene test report.

    It is worth mentioning that Ling Yao's indicators are all within the values ​​of ordinary people, she has no awakening ability, and her gene sequence has not changed.

    Just a simple ordinary person.

    If it wasn't for that night, he personally smelled the rich and overbearing pheromone fragrance emanating from Ling Yao's body, which almost made all omegas go crazy. .

    He almost suspected that he had made a mistake in his judgment.

    The owner of S-level pheromone with the ability to poke the world, she is just an ordinary person...

    The test paper that Shi Jing just got, the moment he grasped the doorknob, he was actually planning to take Ling Yao Turn into a zombie and reverse study her serum gene sequence after being a zombie. After all, when she was a normal person, her gene sequence was too common.

    In fact, he did do the same, but he didn't expect Ling Yao's reaction to be unexpected. When he stared at him without emotion and told him to die, the unwavering gaze of the ancient well made Shi Jing feel the pain of that night. She trembled and surrendered only when her pheromones were suppressed.

    So, he has changed his mind now.

    The man froze in place again, and the fat zombie was approaching him step by step.

    There was an uninterrupted "ho ho ho" tearing roar of the broken bellows from the throat.

    Because it is a junior zombie, it moves slowly, and its size limits its walking speed.

    Lu Ruanruan took a look, then looked back blankly. She was sure that with the advantage of a man's long legs, he could dodge as long as he wanted to.

    I didn't expect... at the time of life and death.

    The younger brother named Yanshi remained motionless.

    Half of his body was shrouded in shadow. Half bathed in daylight-dappled colour.

    Lu Ruanruan could only see the changing emotions of the other party's pale side face, the clear water eyes that usually looked like a lake, the waves faded, and sank into a dry well. .

    Lu Ruanruan suddenly felt ridiculous, even if he died, wouldn't he be willing to save himself?

    The end times are so cruel, it would be better to kill yourself from the beginning.

    Ahead, the fat zombie had already walked in front of him, with sharp fingertips piercing his neck, the danger was imminent.

    "Sister?" Shi Jing called to her in a crying voice.

    Lu Ruanruan turned her back and walked upstairs, as if she really planned to watch him die.

    Shi Jingtian had dry lips, the smile in his eyes couldn't fall, the bloody face of the zombie one meter away got closer and closer, and a scalpel appeared out of thin air in his hand.