Chapter 79

079 End Times (25)

    Lu Ruanruan had a dream that night.

    The dream is misty.

    There are many faces.

    Someone called her: "Soft, I can't hold it anymore."

    It was a man standing with his back to her, with a tall and straight body, broad shoulders and narrow back.

    There were bright red shackle marks on the bare back.

    Lu Ruanyuan leaned forward, trying to see his facial features clearly, but found that he couldn't move, but the man in the fog didn't turn his head from the beginning to the end.

    She was forced to stare at his back, a back full of shackles exposed in front of her eyes, her skin was cold and white, and the chains of black crosses tightly strangled the man's thin waist.

    Black and white are intertwined, highlighting the extremely vivid colors.

    Lu Ruanruan struggled to step forward, turned his head to see who he was.

    However, it was not until the moment before waking up from the dream that he could see his face clearly.

    This is a face that is both handsome and evil. The man's long legs are curled up in chains, and his bones are cold and sharp.

    The four eyes met, and the dark pupils were like light blades split in a dream. .

    He smiled wryly at her: "Ruan Ruan...I can't hold it anymore, can you remember it soon... In the next world, I... can't walk with you anymore...",

    the man didn't finish speaking, The face began to distort, like a glass mirror, shattering piece by piece.

    Through these fragments, Lu Ruanruan saw the familiar picture in the shackles of his memory.

    Huo Jingwen in school uniform, Shi Jing with a morbid smile, a white-clothed Buddhist cultivator stepping on auspicious clouds, a money-hungry overlord...

    Lu Ruanruan blinked with difficulty, this was the first time she saw these people clearly ...with a different face, but with her familiar figure.

    So, why can't you keep going with me?

    Lu Ruanruan touched his upper and lower lips with difficulty: "Who are you?" The

    man's figure turned into light and shadow and disappeared without a trace in an instant.

    At the same time, the system issued a sharp alarm: [DiDiDi, virus invasion. 】

    Lu Ruanruan's consciousness was in a trance for a moment, and when he was about to walk into the dense fog, his body pulled away from the dream uncontrollably.

    Inside the presidential suite.

    A round of crescent moon hangs in the air outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, lining the night with a gleam of purple axe.

    Lu Ruan put on a coat and turned on the desk lamp.

    The place where she lives tonight is the high-end hotel that Tengyun base provides for the teams of the nine bases to rest.

    It is said that the standard of residence this year has been raised to a higher level than last year, and every supernatural being who will participate in tomorrow night's gala can live alone in a suite.

    Lu Ruanruan was lucky. When drawing the room number plate, he got the top-floor presidential suite with the highest specification.

    She randomly took out a piece of red wine from the wine cabinet, her eyes lingering on the label.