Chapter 76

076 End Times (22)

    After the crystal nucleus of the mutated old pagoda tree was taken away by Shi Jing, its branches and leaves slowly withered, and soon collapsed.

    The only highly threatening mutated plant in the village was exterminated.

    There was only a sixth-level zombie left, which was not very dangerous. Ling Luo and his pair did not take action, while Wang Ping led his subordinates to take the initiative to finish the finishing work.

    Lu Ruanruan previously went north with the members of the three groups of superpowers from the Tengyun team. They got along with each other for a month, and cooperated with each other tacitly.

    Suddenly, he found that the knife in his hand was gone.

    She narrowed her eyes.

    [Where is my knife? ]

    [...] The system is expressionless: [You were patronizing and coveting the male lead's beauty just now, didn't you see that he took your knife away? 】

    Lu Ruanruan was taken aback for a moment, and then said casually: "That would be great, and you don't have to find a reason to meet next time." The

    system was automatically cut off by Lu Ruanruan's cheeky Wuyan.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Lu Ruanruan couldn't take out another knife from the space, so he hallucinated his surroundings.

    Behind Chong Lingluo , a burly male alpha with flower arms smiled politely: "Brother, I want to borrow the steel pipe in your hand, okay?" Ruan Ruan's whole body seemed to be covered with green paint, and when he smiled, he showed two rows of white teeth, which was terrifying.

    His sturdy body trembled, and he carefully glanced at his captain.

    Seeing that the latter maintained his usual unsmiling expression, he silently gave him a thumbs up in his heart, calm enough.

    The complaints in my heart belong to the complaints, the captain's sister politely borrowed the knife, and the man with the flower arm looked at the Buddha's face even if he didn't look at the monk's face.

    He retracted his gaze without any trace, and handed over the steel pipe in his hand.

    Ling Luo, who was standing aside, suddenly opened his mouth. He stared at Lu Ruanruan, frowning slightly: "What are you doing with the steel pipe?"

    Lu Ruanruan raised his chin to Wang Ping and the others, and said in a normal tone, "Go help! "

    They can deal with the attack power of level six zombies. You don't have supernatural powers, so why join in the fun."

    The pheromones of supernatural beings are stronger than ordinary people's pheromones.

    As a high-level power user, Ling Luo could tell at the first sight of Lu Ruanruan that she had no powers.

    Seeing that Ling Yao didn't take it seriously, she took the knife from the man with the flower arm instead.

    Ling Luo pursed her lips.

    He has been with Ling Yao for many years. This younger sister has always been conceited and should not be persuaded. She originally thought that she had grown up over the years, and her temper was slightly restrained.

    Unexpectedly, he still overestimated her.

    It's not as annoying as it used to be, but it's just to add to the chaos.     Ling Luo sighed, and persuaded patiently: "You are worried that they will be fine, but you don't have any ability. What if you get bitten