Chapter 9

009 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (9)...

    Naturally, Lu Ruanruan would not hand in the math homework.

    In fact, she never handed in her homework.

    She raised her head and met the boy's eyes suspiciously.

    Eyes met, sparks flew.

    Wang Qian turned her head excitedly, tapped the pen, and said in her heart, here it comes, here it comes, the battle between the two tyrants is about to start, stab the chicken.

    However, in the next second, Lu Ruanyuan sniffed, leaned in front of the young man, and sniffed up and down: "Oh? Have you smelled a strange fragrance, much better than Wang Fangfang's pheromone?"

    Wang Fangfang was just now A female alpha who asks questions. AA's breath repulsed, she even compared his pheromone to Alpha.

    Half of Huo Jingwen's face was hidden in the shadows, his long and narrow eyes narrowed into a slit, and his eyes fell on Lu Ruanruan's nose: "Then you have a very sensitive sense of smell."

    "Of course." Lu Ruanruan smiled ignorantly Bottom: "After all, I have been covered with a layer of green in the physical examination report column of spiritual touch."

    Huo Jingwen supported the desk with both hands, leaned over and pressed it lightly, and tapped the tip of Lu Ruanruan's nose: "What about now? Look, red It's gone." The

    cold fir smell came from the nose, Lu Ruanruan's eyes froze, the young man's face became tighter and tighter, she propped her hands and leaned back: "What are you doing..."

    He wouldn't want to treat her Let's make love.

    Sensing the oncoming trouble, Lu Ruan frowned unhappily, the little sister who was finally pleasing to the eye, could it be that he likes her?

    Come on, what are these things.

    Touching Lu Ruanruan's evasive expression, Huo Jingwen's long and narrow eyes were dimmed, and his lips turned in vain, and moved to her ear: "Okay, since your mental state is so healthy, it must not be difficult to hand in your homework."

    Huo Jingwen Standing up abruptly, he unscrewed the mineral water beside the table, raised his head, and took a few sips.

    After a long time, it turned out that she was beating around the bush and forcing her to hand in her homework.

    Lu Ruanruan patted his chest, and glanced at the young man in shock: "As soon as you hand in your homework, what are you doing so close? We need to keep a distance in A/O, a little common sense, okay?"

    Huo Jingwen gave her a cool sideways glance, oh One voice: "It's good that you know."

    Lu Ruanruan had something on his mind, had a nightmare all night, and woke up early the next morning.

    When he was about to leave, Qi Yan happened to have finished washing.

    He looked up at the clock in the living room, and called to her: "Baby, have you recently... encountered difficulties in grades, and the pressure of study is extremely high."

    Seeing her daughter in a daze with math problems last night, Qi Yan can probably guess Something.

    My daughter had no learning mind since she was a child, so she was able to enter Haicheng No. 1 Middle School only by donating a teaching building by land.

    They are usually concerned about children's self-esteem, and they never bother about Lu Ruanruan's grades.

    But nowadays children stay up late to do the questions, which shows how difficult it is to learn. .