Chapter 12

012 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (12)...

    There was a hint of worry in Lu Lu's voice, and he glanced at Lu Ruanruan frequently, as if trying to find some traces of fear on her face.

    "I know, Mom." Lu Ruanruan thought for two seconds, turned sideways, and met Lu Lu's sight.

    "Jiang Shao called me last night, he was on the shuttle flight this morning."

    Lu Ruanruan's words undoubtedly fell like a heavy bomb.

    Qi Yan and Lu Lu looked at each other, seeing the same complexity in each other's eyes.

    Qi Yan was the first to break the silence. He narrowed his eyes and asked, "Jiang Hui... how come there is your contact information..."

    Qi Yan's expression was not good, no matter how much he loved his daughter, mentioning "Jiang Hui" would make him Think of what happened three years ago.

    If possible, he hoped that Lu Ruanruan would never set foot in Sijiu City, let alone have any contact with people in the circle.

    "His identity, you can find out after checking it...Dad, it's all over." Lu Ruanruan leaned half of her body on the railing, and she looked at Qi Yan gently, seeing that the latter's face turned pale.

    Suddenly he stopped speaking, Qi Yan was afraid, his hands were tightly clenched. Three years ago, he had really watched his daughter in that circle, being tormented by a group of children's pranks, and her face was changed beyond recognition.

    As a father, he is vulnerable.

    Lu Ruanruan originally wanted to tell him, it's okay, I took revenge myself.

    However, at this second, she couldn't say anything, she pretended to look away as if nothing had happened, pouted her lips, and said mockingly: "The kid probably likes me and is passionately pursuing me!

    " Did not expect this reason.

    He raised his hand and pinched the center of his brows, and said with a tiger face: "You are only in the second year of high school, and the most important thing is to study...cough...how can you fall in love early?"

    Lu Ruanruan grabbed Qi Yan's arm: "Dad, what are you thinking? Back then when Jiang Hui was in heat, your daughter didn't give him any extra glances, so it was impossible for him to fall in love with him early."

    Lu Ruanruan threw a help-seeking look at Lu Lu.

    Although Lu Lu usually has a bad temper, he and his daughter have always had a revolutionary relationship.

    Alpha seldom can resist the pheromones of omega during estrus.

    If it wasn't for the strong resistance in his heart, Lu Ruanruan couldn't be indifferent when Jiang returned to the hospital and fell in love.

    Lu Lu took two steps forward, rubbed his daughter's ball head with one hand, and put his other hand around Qi Yan's waist: "Okay, it's fine if you don't have puppy love. It's okay to communicate with peers, but Jiang Hui belongs to the Jiang family after all." The child..."

    Lu Lu glanced at Lu Ruanruan meaningfully, and emphasized his tone: "Our family is not on the same level as them. As for you, if you don't like him, mother suggests that you should refuse decisively."

    Lu Lu He nodded softly and vaguely.

    Xin said that he had categorically rejected many times, and his attitude was quite bad. However, Jiang Hui is a man...