Chapter 57

057 End Times (3)

    Successfully got rid of the trouble caused by the original owner.

    Lu Ruanruan is not idle either, she only has less than three days left.

    But there are so many things to do next.

    The earth developed to the 92nd century, and the house transfer is very simple. Lu Ruan asked Li Shao to go directly to the house property transfer center.

    The weather has not been good recently, with thick clouds piling up in the sky.

    The sky was dim, and the morning sun pierced through the thick clouds and sprinkled on people's faces, like a layer of dust.

    On weekdays, it only took about ten minutes for Lu Ruanruan and Li Shao to complete the transfer procedures.

    The two walked out of the Housing Management Bureau side by side.

    Li Shao looked at Lu Ruanruan with a slight pity in his eyes: "Ling Er, to be honest, I really never thought that you would sell this house to me?"

    "No way." Lu Ruanruan lowered her eyes , sighed: "You know..."

    "Forget it. Don't mention this." Li Shaogang took advantage of others, and watched them become homeless.

    To add insult to injury, I consciously lose my identity.

    He rolled his eyes and changed the subject: "What are you going to do next?"

    Lu Ruanruan put his hands in his pockets, as if he had no love in his life, tilted his head and slapped him, and said with a weak desire: "Can you What should I do? Just dawdling."

    "I heard that Ling Luo is doing well in Jiangcheng..."

    Li Shao paused, thinking of the old things in the past, gloating: "Ling Er, listen to me, you At least his parents brought him up as an orphan with no blood relationship...Although he didn't ask for a dime when the family was separated, he was raised by your Ling family for so many years."

    "Do you remember, your mother gave your family the money It has been passed down from generation to generation that the blood jade that was only given to omega is left to him. Now that you have cut off contact, how can you give that kind of token of engagement to someone else? It shouldn’t be a big problem to admit your mistake and ask him to return your own things.”

    【Isn't Ling Nuo Ling Yao's biological brother? ]

    System: [Hey hey, host, please forgive me. The system data is huge and complex, and it is very normal for mistakes to occur during the transmission process. Especially the original owner brother, who is insignificant, you don't need to pay special attention. . ]

    [Okay, the plot is reversed. 】Lu Ruanyuan smiled; 【Thank you, everything. ]

    The system choked: [...]

    The host, who was complaining incessantly and recovered half of his luck value, saw that it was becoming more and more difficult to control.

    Lu Ruanruan raised his head slowly, opened his eyelids, met Li Shao's eyes with dark brown eyes, and hummed lightly: "Li Shao, you have my brother to contact you." Is there a way?"

    Every time Ling Luo was mentioned in the past, Ling Yao's face was very good-looking, and their brother-sister relationship has long since come to an end.

    I didn't expect to hear her call Ling Luo "Brother" in my lifetime. Seeing that the joke didn't make sense, Li Shao was stunned for a moment, then smiled again: "Yes, yes."