Chapter 24

024 She is not poor at all (second update)...

    Lu Ruanruan originally planned to say hello to Qi Yan, and left by herself first.

    However, her father was obviously worried that she would go back alone, and took her by the arm to say goodbye to a group of acquaintances. The father and daughter dawdled for ten minutes, and left early arm in arm.

    Lu Ruanruan lowered her eyelids, walked out lazily, and said to Qi Yan with a playful smile, "Next time, how about you, can you not bring me to this kind of place."

    Normally, at this time, it was already time for her to sleep.

    Qi Yan tilted his head, facing his daughter's yawning tired face, he couldn't help but blame: "Isn't open-air parties fun? Dad looks like you are in jail, and you seem to be able to fall asleep standing up."

    Lu Ruanruan leaned on her father's shoulder "It's good that you know. Mr. Qi, are you proud of your daughter's gifted way of sleeping?"

    Qi Yan took the coat handed over by the waiter and put it on Lu Ruanruan's shoulders.

    Pointing her finger on her forehead: "Young poor, you are so lazy, and you don't actively participate in the dinner party. Where are you going to marry an omega for our family in the future?

    " Jing's uncertain face

    immediately shook his head, thanked Bumin and said: "Dad, what about omega, let's not even think about it, a creature like male O is unpredictable, angry for a while and happy for a while, how difficult it is to marry. When I came back, I just made myself suffer..."

    Qi Yan paused, and looked at Lu Ruanruan suspiciously.

    If these words were said from his daughter's mouth three years ago, Qi Yan would not have felt much.

    But as Lu Ruanruan got bigger and bigger, Zhi A's breath became stronger. Qi Yan gradually discovered that her daughter had no puberty throbbing towards Omega at all, and the alpha susceptibility period has never appeared so far.

    Seeing that Lu Ruanruan is almost eighteen years old, even if he gets a marriage certificate, he is old enough.

    Two strands of Qi Yanchou's hair have turned gray. If her daughter's susceptible period does not come again, it is likely that she is not good at that aspect, and the Lu family will almost lose all children and grandchildren in the future.

    For this matter, Qi Yan and Lu Lu have recently made an appointment for the best pheromone medical examination hospital in Haicheng.

    So, at this moment, I heard the "can't handle" omega coming out of my daughter's mouth.

    It would not be an exaggeration to describe Qi Yan's mood as overjoyed.

    He was overwhelmed with surprise, but Qi Yan showed no flaws on his face, pretending to be careless and insinuating: "Oh, according to what you said, your father is also a man, pointing at your father's spine to imply that I am uncertain about you. Right?"

    Lu Ruanruan never expected that his father could misinterpret her meaning like this.

    Haqie was halfway through the fight, giggling with a strong desire to survive: "Dad, that's not possible, I'm referring to my deskmate, you are such a majestic Omega, the entire Federation is unique, unique... ...

    "So soft. "Qi Yan looked sideways, and interrupted her abruptly: "Tell Dad, why is it so difficult to be at the same table? Are you having friction in your relationship? "