Chapter 4

004 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (3)...

    Wei Nan pinches the mineral water bottle with his left hand and holds a football with his right.

    Xiao ran forward and finally caught up with Huo Jingwen.

    He panted tiredly, tilted his head and asked, "Brother Wen, today... uh, are you skipping class?"

    Wei Nan just came back from the football field, sweating, and the little prickly head shook, beads of sweat splashing everywhere .

    It was strange, Huo Jingwen frowned, and walked away without a trace.

    Sure enough, he still hates sweaty people.

    As Huo Jingwen's junior and attendant, Wei Nan is familiar with Huo Jingwen's cleanliness.

    Normally, he would never go to his ancestors in sweat. Today was purely an accident. If he really wanted to find out the reason, it would be shocking and courageous.

    His grandma said that someone else's child Huo Jingwen skipped school, which shocked him, the first time in his life.

    Huo Jingwen was completely different from his second-generation father. He grew up under Marshal Huo's knees.

    He has good grades and a high IQ, but he is not the kind of person who is arrogant and arrogant. He behaves in the world, and shows his emotional intelligence everywhere.

    It can be said that they are the most upstanding ones in their generation.

    For Huo Jingwen, such things as skipping class were low probability events.

    If something goes wrong, there must be something strange.

    Wei Nan's eyes rolled round and round, ignoring Huo Jingwen's lightness floating in his eyes.

    He laughed and said, "Brother, honestly, why did you do something good behind my back?"

    "Want to know?" Huo Jingwen stopped in his tracks, looked sideways at Wei Nan, and nodded when he saw him hastily.

    He smiled casually: "Bad things. I can't say it." The

    implication is that I will tell you good things, and I will tell you bad things.

    Speaking of this, Huo Jingwen obviously didn't intend to tell him.

    Even relying on his small relationship with Huo Shaofa, Wei Nan didn't dare to continue asking.

    The two of them were about to walk to the back door of the experimental class.

    Wei Nan shivered and asked, "Brother Wen, let's enter through the back door separately, you or I first?"

    The experimental class is the focus of the grade, and the teacher's management is naturally stricter than that of the ordinary class.

    The Chinese teacher in their class is gentle and doesn't often train others.

    However, according to past experience, it is much easier to go through the back door than the front door.

    Huo Jingwen lowered his eyelids, and kicked Wei Nan lazily: "De Xing, you have mastered the way of going through the back door before you have entered the system. You have lost the face of the old Wei family. There are still a few minutes left Class is over, stand aside and go."

    Wei Nan staggered and almost fell down.

    Just as he was about to refute, his eyes happened to meet the girl in the last row of the class by the back door.