Chapter 45

045

    Huo Jingwen was hated by Lu Ruanruan, and curled up on the sofa afterwards.

    He was already tall, and his long legs were wronged and curled into a curved arc.

    Lu Ruanruan was lying on the man's muscular chest, and there were shirts that folded the cloak for him.

    "Are you in a bad mood today?" Lu Ruanruan fastened the last button, raised her cold fingertips, and tapped Huo Jingwen's eyebrows.

    The man was a little out of strength. The consequence of being too enthusiastic just now is that he has not recovered from the intense pheromone collision.

    Lu Ruanruan kissed his eyelashes intimately.

    Huo Jingwen straightened his back sensitively, stretched out his hand to pick up the scattered suit on the ground, and covered her back.

    After doing all this, I asked back, "How do you tell?"

    "Obviously." Lu Ruanruan pointed to the red marks on her shoulder when the opponent bit her fiercely, and slapped her: "You did something inhuman to your alpha. General abuse."

    Huo Jingwen choked for a moment, seeing the evidence of her shameless accusation, a smile appeared in his clear eyes.

    During the meeting in the afternoon, he was indeed in a bad mood, but when he returned to the office and saw her seriously concentrating on listing the graphic structure, Huo Jingwen realized that he had forgotten that little thing.

    There is a sense of mediocrity that "the night is bitter, the day is high, and the king will not go to court early".

    Thinking of this, Huo Jingwen couldn't help but bent his lips, brushed away her long hair close to her face, and said in a lower voice, imitating her tone: "Sorry, I... use saliva to disinfect you?"

    Lu Ruan Ruan Dangerously squinted his eyes, sensing the vainly rising aura of the other party, Huo Jingwen's voice became a little rougher, and this time he did not dare to continue provoking.

    Hugging her slender waist, he eased the violent ups and downs of her chest.

    "You make me feel like you treat me..." Huo Jingwen paused, "You're full of possessiveness."

    Lu Ruanruan lowered her eyes, the brown pupils were crystal clear, and the alpha breath on her body surged like sea water.

    Huo Jingwen's heart was suffocated, and he met her eyes that pretended to be him alone, feeling absurdly possessed by the other party.

    Huo Jingwen laughed unconsciously, as if compromising, and explained to her in a calm tone: "It's not a big deal, the members of the Xu family have been high-spirited over the years, and want to move up, so they recently turned their attention to the virtual brain. Head."

    Lu Ruanruan was not surprised when she heard the team leader's introduction in the afternoon.

    It's just that he didn't expect Huo Jingwen to be so forthright and frank. Men talk too much except when they want to. The troubles at work have always been digested and resolved by themselves.

    The corners of Lu Ruanruan's lips deepened, and he lowered his head and pulled up his pants.

    Huo Jingwen closed his eyes, and continued: "The virtual intelligent brain project has been developed for ten years, and the successive federal governments will vigorously support this technological project, but..."

    Seeing him pause, Lu Ruanruan spoke the next words for him: " It has not been successfully developed in ten years."

    Huo Jingwen hummed: "It is an indisputable fact that the current model architecture technology mastered by the project team cannot load a huge data flow."