Chapter 48

048

    The lounge was extremely quiet, and the sound of the man's breathing was amplified through the speaker of the communicator. Scratching on Lu Ruanruan's ears, she squinted her eyes.

    The whole person was held in place.

    I was overwhelmed and didn't know what to say.

    Lu Ruanruan never thought that the quick breakup six years ago would cause such serious mental harm to Huo Jingwen.

    At this moment, it was explained by the other party in such an understatement tone.

    As if her heart was held back by an invisible hand, Lu Ruanruan was so moved for a moment.

    Silence hung in the air.

    "Can't you forgive me..." Huo Jingwen asked tentatively, his tone was very light, like a muffled voice from his throat, dragging a ray of hoarse helplessness.

    Lu Ruanruan moved his lips, picked up the ice water from the table, raised his head and drank it down, just about to explain.

    The man in the communicator who had been silent for a while spoke again, but this time he smiled: "It's okay, what can I do to forgive me?

    " Like poking her spine, razor-sharp repeatedly.

    Lu Ruanyuan closed her eyes, not intending to let the other party continue.

    "Xiaojing."

    "Huh?"

    Lu Ruanruan suppressed his emotions: "I'm not a casual person."

    "..." Huo Jingwen paused: "You said it."

    Lu Ruanruan: "I won't fall in love easily either Who is it?"

    Huo Jingwen interrupted him: "Me too."

    Hearing the man's cautious tone, Lu Ruanruan asked patiently, "Can you listen to me?"

    "Tell me." Huo Jingwen smiled lowly. : "I'm just afraid that if you don't make a sound, you will think that my apology is not serious."

    Lu Ruanruan sullenly said, "You are very serious, but you don't need to apologize to me. I... can't accept this apology either, Xiao Jing, can you stop humiliating yourself and talk to me in a humble way."

    At the same moment , on the thunder car.

    Huo Jingwen took off the communicator and lowered the car window.

    The cold wind was blowing on the cheeks, as cold as that night six years ago.

    It's too easy for Lu Ruanruan to evade. He's used to chasing after ten thousand steps for himself and one step for her.

    She doesn't want him to apologize, that means no forgiveness.

    Huo Jingwen rested his elbows on the car window, his brows were in a daze, and he was silent for a moment, resisting the tumbling emotions in his heart, and called her: "Lu Ruanruan..."

    "Let me finish my sentence."

    Huo Jingwen stood on the surface of the car He touched a cigarette and bit the butt.

    She removed her expression and interrupted her: "I can actually be more humble."

    Lu Ruanruan felt that he was going to die of anger.

    "Then you should be humble. I'm in your office. Come here. I have something to tell you."

    Huo Jingwen seemed to think of a possibility, and snorted, "What are you talking about?"