Chapter 14

014 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (14)...

    At the gate of Haicheng No. 1 High School.

    A cool Bumblebee convertible suddenly went on a rampage, forcibly breaking out from the crowd of private cars.

    This is the time when Haicheng No. 1 Middle School is over, and there are countless private cars around.

    A long line of thunder cars behind them was anxiously waiting for the parking space.

    The convertible car was good, occupying two parking spaces domineeringly, and stood in a crooked position directly opposite the door of the No. 1 Middle School. Horns kept ringing

    around, but the owner of the car turned a deaf ear to it.

    It was six o'clock after school, and the Hornet stopped at the gate of the school, but it stopped for a full hour.

    The surrounding vehicles became less and less, and almost all the students at the school gate were gone.

    The patience of the man in the cab finally ran out, and he condescended to get out of the car.

    He opened the door, and the door on the passenger side opened at the same time.

    A scantily dressed woman came out. She walked up to the man with her handbag, took out her lighter and lit a cigarette for him.

    "Young Master Huo, when are we going to wait?"

    Huo Song frowned, holding back his anger and blowing out the smoke ring: "The little bastard hasn't come out, so we have to wait all night, it really doesn't work, let's come in the car tonight... ..." The

    female O's chest trembled, and she lowered her head pretending to be shy. He leaned over and stuck himself into the man's arms.

    Three minutes later, Huo Song held down the woman's unruly hand and stopped suddenly.

    His dark eyes suddenly lit up, he pushed the female O's waist, and walked towards the door. .

    "Xiaojing, this way."

    An uncle in a floral shirt stood at the main entrance of the school, and he raised his hand to greet Huo Jing. Lu Ruanruan looked at the young man's expression from the corner of his eye, and saw that he was unmoved.

    Heaving a sigh of relief, he took the boy's hand and planned to leave.

    Originally, she and Huo Jing were supposed to leave school long ago, but they met Tang Ru on the way, and they were forcibly dragged into the office to work as strong men, to count the grade rankings. I wasted some time.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he left the school gate, he saw a middle-aged man opposite him.

    The man turned his head very often, with black eye sockets and drooping bags under his eyes. Just thirty seconds ago, his hands were openly inserted into the skirt of the slender female O.

    Such wretched behavior, coupled with his outfit, gave off the aura of a playboy.

    Lu Ruanruan usually takes a detour to this kind of people, and dudes are the most picky things, which is a big trouble in itself.

    But they need to eat hot pot, they must go through the main entrance.

    Lu Ruanruan raised his foot and took two steps first, when the road ahead was suddenly blocked by someone.

    The man in the floral shirt first glanced at Huo Jingwen, and finally his eyes fell on her body, which was very sticky and greasy.

    Fortunately, this gaze didn't last long, the boy dragged her behind him, and blocked all sights without moving his expression.