Chapter 29

029 Breakup

    Liji Evening Tea Shop is the most distinctive tea restaurant in Haicheng.

    Lu Ruanruan came here for three years, and accompanied Qi Yan to eat here once.

    The decoration of the hotel is retro and elegant, and the meals are mainly all kinds of small snacks, each of which can be called the characteristics of local snacks.

    The only downside is that it's difficult to align.

    Last time, because Qi Yan reserved the box three days in advance, Lu Ruanruan didn't find it difficult to wait for a seat.

    As a result, when the two arrived at their destination, they happened to meet the evening rush hour, and there was a long crowd outside the restaurant, with more than 100 waiting seats.

    If you line up obediently, you will have to wait for three or four hours.

    After Lu Ruanruan consulted from the front desk, she turned around and saw Huo Jingwen holding the communicator, avoiding the crowd to answer the phone.

    The boy was tall, with one arm resting on the railing, his standing posture seemed to be loose, but his long legs were as straight as a rooted tree.

    The person on the other end of the communicator seemed to be reporting something, and the boy occasionally responded once or twice, with his eyelids half-opened, as if he didn't care about anything, and it seemed that everything was under planning.

    The fragmentary lights above his head hit his smooth-boned face, and the voices of the people passing by around him became a little quieter unconsciously.

    For the first time, Lu Ruanyuan discovered that the superficial word "handsome" cannot be used on Huo Jingwen. Regardless of appearance, the demeanor of the boys not far away is definitely not developed in a day.

    Even if he just stands there, he can become the focus of the crowd.

    Lu Ruanruan pursed her lips. In all fairness, such a good man has an unlimited future. The main system is blind and assigns people like Qi Yitong to him.

    Facts are as shocking as a fine cabbage being pushed away by a pig.

    Lu Ruanruan couldn't tell what mood she was in. She could have used a more indifferent way to ruthlessly shake off his hand at the moment at the campus gate, so as to avoid future troubles forever.

    She thought that she could turn a blind eye to all the male omgeas around her who confessed to her, even if it was Jiang Hui, she could refuse with ease.

    The only thing is, she didn't expect that when facing Huo Jingwen, she would not be hard-hearted towards him.

    Even if it was the night when they turned their faces and broke up, she wanted to leave the most decent way to the other party.

    I don't know when, Lu Ruanruan was suddenly afraid of getting into trouble, and after weighing the pros and cons, he could always quickly make a decision to avoid trouble.

    So much so that if it was not life-threatening, even if she did the task, she would never be proactive.

    Until she met Huo Jingwen, she had no choice but to cut through the mess immediately, and she had such inexplicable worries.

    Lu Ruanru rubbed her hair distractedly. When she raised her head, the man not far away just hung up the phone. He seemed to feel her gaze. He raised his head inadvertently. His black eyes were covered with a soft color. She bent her lips and walked towards her with steps.