Chapter 65

065 End Times (11)

    In the first few days of the end of the world, the living environment was far from being as harsh as it evolved later.

    In the early days when communication, water, and electricity were unobstructed, most people would choose to save their lives, and consciously stay at home, waiting for national rescue.

    Even though there are people in the city center who collect supplies on a family basis, very few people will risk their lives and drive away from the city alone on the first day of the end of the world.

    During the period of Lu Ruanruan's hesitation, the group of zombies brought over by the owner of the Maserati just now got closer and closer.

    She clenched the steel pipe tightly, ready for some zombies to follow in her direction.

    However, this group of junior zombies didn't even look at her, they were chasing Maserati's direction.

    A trace of doubt flashed in Lu Ruanruan's eyes.

    Level 1 zombies do not have the IQ of humans, let alone organization.

    Their five senses, in all respects, are lower than those of advanced zombies. Even if they can already sense the breath of a living person, there is a distance limit.

    Judging by the speed at which Maserati was driving, its position at this moment was at least three kilometers away from the group of zombies.

    However, the zombies were still able to judge their direction, and they chased after them. To Lu Ruanruan's surprise, she found that the number of zombies had increased compared to before.

    If it was 500 when she checked three minutes ago, according to the current scale, it is not far from 1,000.

    Obviously, the owner of the Maserati must be carrying something that attracts the attention of these zombies.

    Lu Ruanruan thought for three seconds, put the steel pipe into the space, and returned as if nothing had happened.

    【Host! 】The system's gloating laughter stopped abruptly, and the tone changed sharply: 【You can't treat the hero's younger brother... just do nothing, don't you want to complete the task? ...]

    Lu Ruanruan yelled, and lazily said: [The younger brother of the hero is not the hero. Is it necessary to contact the mission after his death...? 】

    Asked twice in a row, confidently, the system was choked and speechless.

    It took a deep breath and paused for a long time before convincing in a soft tone: [I think that if Suzhu rescues the hero's younger brother, he might be able to get in touch with the hero. 】

    Lu Ruanruan lowered her eyes and smiled: 【Don't you think, let me think. ]

    [You don't need to be so defensive about me...] The system was a little helpless, trying to explain: [As a companion system, world consciousness is binding on me. Frankly speaking, I really saw the driver's license of the male protagonist's younger brother . 】

    The system will not lie to her, Lu Ruanruan knows this very well. At least the established facts it sees do not lie.

    But it can use the information it sees to mislead her into doing things.

    The system is so active in intervening today. With Lu Ruanruan's past experience, it is dangerous to follow the past. But she doesn't always kill the hero's younger brother.

    Lu Ruanruan softly said: [What's the hurry, he will come back. ]

    The system couldn't close its mouth in surprise: [Ah]