Chapter 26

026 The Shura Field

    The pheromones on Omega's body in front of him rushed out desperately like a flash flood.

    He leaned against her shoulder, and the heat of his breath hit Lu Ruanru's ears, making her hair stand on end.

    Lu Ruan said softly, she is not stupid, and she is not willing to chase him at all.

    However, they are all here, and they are also the parents of food and clothing, and no one can ignore them.

    Lu Ruanruan was silent for a second, her mind was running at high speed, and she quickly thought of a solution. She bit Huo Jing's glands like last time, and temporarily marked him. It takes no time or effort.

    This is a slum area, no matter what the area is, and there are not a few people of different religions and nine streams.

    Huo Jing is in estrus, if alpha notices it, she won't be able to deal with the violence.

    Lu Ruanruan knew the seriousness of the matter, so he didn't hesitate.

    At this moment, the pheromone in the air is getting thicker and thicker. The public toilet is like a cage. Once the fir pheromone is full, it will overflow.

    Lu Ruanruan narrowed her eyes, raised her hand, and pulled the boy's head down neatly.

    Her tone was slightly soft, and she asked in a tone of asking for the other party's opinion: "Time is running out. If you agree, I can temporarily mark you now..." The

    boy's eyes were blurred, and he didn't say yes or no.

    The head leaned over as if it lost its support, and the fragile glands of the male omega's neck were enlarged before Lu Ruanruan's eyes.

    At this moment, the gland that was throbbing suddenly suddenly protruded completely.

    Lu Ruanruan's shocked ending changed shape, and when his eyes touched the boy's swollen gland, his tea eyes, which had always been lazy, stretched and widened.

    A moment of solemnity flashed across her face, and her tea eyes pointed right at Huo Jingwen.

    "You?" The expression on her face gradually faded: "Why didn't you inject inhibitors at the beginning of estrus? It should be common sense that you carry such things with you as an omega, right?"

    Lu Ruanruan paused, She glanced at Huo Jingwen, trying to see a trace of conspiracy from his face.

    But she didn't, and she continued to question: "What does it mean that the gland is completely protruding? You should know better than me as an adult omega. Even if I bite you now, it will have no effect at all. Unless... oh! That kind of thing I can't do it at all."

    There was more and more thin sweat on the young man's forehead, and his clear eyes just now began to slacken again, his tall and straight body completely leaned against Lu Ruanruan's body, and his thin lips let out a low and hoarse breathing sound .

    Faced with Lu Ruanruan's pressing questioning step by step, the handsome face that was originally reddened instantly paled a little.

    He had some difficulty breathing, and seemed to use great strength to restrain the sobs overflowing from his throat, then he raised his head and glanced at her, and gasped in a low voice: "Sorry."

    Lu Ruanruan sneered: "So you admit it Is it intentional? Let me come to the bathroom just to make me sympathetic, and I have to temporarily mark you in that way?"