Chapter 23

023 Face Slap (1 more)

    Wang Jun's birthday banquet this time was actually divided into two parties, and the second floor of Shengshi Huasheng was the main banquet.

    There is also an open air party downstairs.

    Celebrities generally use gatherings and dinners as an excuse, and developing contacts is the main purpose.

    Therefore, the purely pastime ceremony like opening champagne was held downstairs, a carnival banquet specially prepared for Wang Jun's peers.

    Lu Ruanruan walked out of the archway, originally planning to say hello to Qi Yan first, but looked around, but did not see her father.

    The Wang family has developed well in the past two years. As the only son, Wang Jun invited almost half of the business and political celebrities from Haicheng to his coming-of-age ceremony.

    At this moment, in the main banquet hall, cups were exchanged, cups were exchanged, people came and went, and people they knew and didn't know all came to clink glasses.

    Lu Ruanruan simply gave up the idea of ​​looking for Qi Yan, and urged Wang Jun to go downstairs quickly.

    The open-air party set up on the first floor is already full of people.

    Most of them are a group of familiar faces in the circle.

    Although Lu Ruanruan has not often attended banquets in recent years, she has not missed the necessary social interaction.

    Now that she came over with Wang Jun, a group of rich second generations booed loudly.

    "Lu Ruanruan, I didn't expect you to really come. Wang Jun is really good-looking."

    "Then I'm jealous, Wang Jun is your child, so we are not human? The last time I passed away, why didn't you see me?" You have a face."

    "Fuck off" Wang Jun narrowed his eyes with a smile, took two steps forward, and flaunted: "Can I have the same relationship with Lu Ruanrou as you guys? If you don't have that friendship, don't get along with me." Ruanmei talks about affection..."

    Wang Jun wished he could raise his mouth to the sky, Lu Ruanruan kicked him: "Do less and do more, where is the champagne? Lead the way."

    Seeing this, the people around crooked into a ball, pointing Looking at Wang Jun, he laughed and scolded the dog leg.

    Wang Jun was not angry either, and led the way with a good temper.

    Qi Yitong and Lin Yuan walked out of the elevator, and this was what they saw.

    Lu Ruanruan stood in the crowd, wearing a nondescript black coat, and walked towards the center of the open-air party, looking very much like a street gangster.

    But the group of wealthy children around seemed to have not seen it, not only Wang Jun, but also the children who were superior to everyone before, no matter A/O seemed to have a kind of tolerant love for Lu Ruanruan.

    Qi Yitong suddenly remembered that tonight, with all his strength, he spent two hours trying to establish friendship with this group of people, and suddenly felt inexplicably ironic.

    Lin Yuan's complexion was also not very good, she shrank her neck a little timidly: "Yitong, she is actually Lu Ruanruan... Did you know that the name Lu Ruanruan is almost the favorite of our Haicheng upper circles?" .”

    Qi Yitong lowered her head and said nothing.

    Lin Yuan thought about his choice of words, with a look of fear on his face: "The Lu family's business has been booming in the past two years, and Mr. and Mrs. Lu are very fond of their daughter. However, Lu Ruanruan did not develop a bullying character. On the contrary, she is low-key, although She doesn't like to talk to people, she always sleeps, but she is very comfortable to get along with, and she is quite sincere, and has no bad intentions, and everyone in the circle likes her very much."