Chapter 51

051 Brain Cancer

    The next day, Virtual Brain entered the public testing stage ahead of schedule.

    According to the safety testing regulations for interstellar scientific research products, a 7-day safety test is required before it is put into use, and the federal government selects 100 volunteers to participate in the product trial.

    The scientific research institute said it was a test, but in fact, the virtual brain has entered the trial period, which means that the research and development has been successful and it will be put into production soon.

    Once this news was released, it almost shocked the entire galaxy.

    Not only the academic circles, but also the political circles and all walks of life have been affected in varying degrees. The Virtual Brain Project is a scientific research project supported by previous federal governments. Originally, the government made full preparations for 8 five-year plans. Unexpectedly, the R&D team made the Virtual Brain available to the public at least 20 years in advance.

    This means that Interstellar is about to be pushed into a new era of the virtual age.

    On the day the news was reported, the president, the speaker, and the president visited the Academy in person to express their gratitude and condolences to all the engineers of the virtual brain on behalf of the federal government.

    Huo Jingwen's future was originally arranged by Mr. Huo, but this time the virtual brain was successfully developed ahead of schedule.

    He himself has made great contributions. After this incident, the title will definitely be mentioned in advance.

    Originally, everyone in the know could understand this matter, but what is surprising is that Lu Ruanruan's ability in research projects this time is too outstanding.

    The interstellar leader with the highest voice in the political world directly expressed his affirmation of Lu Ruanruan's work ability in the interstellar satellite TV live broadcast.

    And awarded him the title of "Most Innovative Scientific Research Worker of the Year".

    A day later, the name Lu Ruanruan became a well-known information technology engineer in the Federation Interstellar.

    Even if Qi Yan and Lu Lu were on TV, they didn't know that the bastard's daughter is a genius with extraordinary talent.

    It is conceivable that there are all kinds of complexity in my heart.

    Just when the whole interstellar world is celebrating the successful development of the virtual intelligence brain.

    Lu Ruanruan is surprisingly calm. Uncharacteristically, she goes to work on time and sits in front of the optical brain every day, performing repeated calculations on the main structure data.

    Huo Jingwen discovered Lu Ruanruan's abnormal state three days later. He was busy with the handover work and just submitted an application for marriage leave to the dean.

    Back in the office, Lu Ruanruan fell asleep lying on the table.

    The optical brain screen is turned on, and various graphics are distributed on it.

    Huo Jingwen took off his coat lightly, put it on her body, glanced at the formula, and looked at it carefully for ten minutes. Huo Jingwen found that he couldn't untie it.

    He was a little curious, took out a pen, and just planned to continue the calculation.

    The next second, a hoarse voice from her ear came from her ear, "Why didn't you wake me up?"