Chapter 58

058 End Times (4)

    Lu Ruanruan didn't have much time to waste, but after thinking about it, she replaced the original owner.

    No matter what, the original owner's heirloom cannot be left outside.

    So she could only drive in a hurry and rushed to the bank to retrieve the blood jade. She didn't even look at it, and put it in her pocket casually.

    After finishing this matter, Lu Ruanruan began to carefully plan the next arrangement.

    Her initial plan was to go directly to Beicheng.

    After all, the safest Tengyun base in the world will be established here in two years.

    As the biggest pioneer of the base, the hero will establish a relatively fair base order in the early days of the end of the world.

    On the other hand, if Lu Ruanruan wants to complete the task, he must have an intersection with the hero. If he stays in Beicheng ahead of time, he doesn't have to worry about going northward.

    But after thinking about it for a while, she finally gave up on this plan.

    There are three reasons.

    First, although Ling's company closed down, the company used to be in the food industry chain. Lu Ruanruan purchased food from distributors on a large scale. Everyone would think that she wanted to make a comeback. It won't attract too much attention. It is convenient to collect materials in a short time.

    Second, the body that the system selected for her this time was an ordinary person who hadn't been able to advance to a supernatural person until death.

    This means that she has no power to restrain the chicken. She must not only ensure her survival in the last days, but also actively create opportunities to attack the male lead.

    According to the 700-word outline given by the system, the male protagonist formed the Tengyun Team in the early days of the end of the world. Those who followed the male protagonist at the beginning will be members of the core team of the base in the future.

    If she finds the male protagonist in advance, hug her thigh and become a core member One, which could have directly solved all the difficulties encountered at present.

    However, in the outline plot line given by the system, there are only a few words about the plot before the male protagonist builds a base, and the address of the male protagonist's early upgrade and fight monsters is always vague. .

    According to Lu Ruanruan's plot points, the rise of Tengyun Base will take two years, that is, the hero will not appear in Beicheng until two years later.

    Now no one knows where he grows freely in a messy corner. Lu Ruanruan went to Beicheng to guard in advance. Not only could he not meet the male lead, but he was even at risk of being bitten by a "rabies" patient.

    The most critical is the last reason.

    Lu Ruanruan is an ordinary person without any force value, even if she is safe and sound, she will meet with the hero.

    I couldn't find any chance to get acquainted with the boss of the last days.

    Lu Ruanruan knows her character well. She doesn't like to post backwards, and she has a bad temper.

    He doesn't have a powerful ability, even if he is hoarding supplies now, he can't trust anyone, and he certainly won't form a team.

    It is even more incapable of facing the continuously evolving zombies and mutated animals and plants from the outside world.