Lexie and Bella's 1st playdate part 6

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala snaps up her one strap and she gives Lexie to Doug.

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder and he lays Lexie on his shoulder and rubs Lexie's back and she burps a few minutes later, she also spit up on the burp cloth, "that was a good burp Lexie"

Lexie rubs her eyes and yawns "I think her lunch and all of the playing and learning how to roll tired her out"

Kamala yawns

Doug- "aww 2 of my girls are sleepy, and one of them is having her lunch"

Kamala- "yes we are"

Doug is holding Lexie, she's laying on his shoulder with her thumb in her mouth. "Aww Lexie's sound asleep in one of her favorite spots"

Kamala- "yes she is"

Kamala looks and she notices that Bella has unlatched, she snaps her tank top, she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and she rubs Bella's back and she burps a few minutes later and she spits up on the burp cloth. "That was a good burp Bella, I know your not done, it's only been 5 minutes"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top and Bella latches back on, "I'm hungry too, can you please get me some more pasta salad and bring it to me in here"

Doug- "of course, Lexie and I will go and get it, after lunch I think it's going to be nap time for my 3 girls"

Kamala yawns "I think your right, will you tell Jill that I'm exhausted and we will have another playdate soon, and I hear Jill talking"

Doug- "I will, I'm going to take Lexie with me and put her in her pack n play for her nap, where are you going to take your nap, our room, or couch in your spot"

Kamala- "couch in my spot, Maya's going to stop after work and get the pack n plays"

Doug- "okay, I will go and get the couch ready for your nap with your blanket"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug goes into the kitchen, and he sees Jill has cleaned up from lunch and she put the dishes in the dish washer, but she didn't start it. "Doug, I hope you didn't mind that I cleaned  up from lunch, and loaded the dish washer, but I didn't start it, because I learned the hard way with my grand babies that when the dishwasher is running and there are babies sleeping, it wakes them up"

Doug- "I don't mind at all, thank you for not starting it, Kam and I also learned the hard way about running the dishwasher, when Lexie and Bella are napping in the family room, it wakes them up and they are grumpy and my adorable wife gets grumpy because someone woke them up"

Jill- "I'm going to go, tell Kamala thank you for lunch, and for the playdate, I will call her later, you look exhausted"

Doug- "I do need a nap, I'm going to put Lexie in her pack n play and go on the couch and when Kamala is done feeding Bella Bear, all of us are going to take a nap while watching the Dodgers' game"

Jill- "thank you again for lunch, please ask Kamala to give me the recipe for the pasta salad"

Doug- "I will"

Jill leaves.

Doug- "Lexie, we are going to go in your pack n play for nap time, while Daddy, Mommy, and Bella take their naps"

Doug puts Lexie in her pack n play for her nap, and as soon as he lays her in her pack n play she's sound asleep"

~In Lexie and Bella's room, 10 minutes later~