Talk With Doug part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

They continue feeding each other strawberries covered in whipped cream until Kamala 'accidentally' drops one on her breasts, the cream going everywhere.

"oh no oops" she says, acting innocent.😇

Doug licks his lips looking at the cream on her breasts. He leans down and licks it all off. He then grabs the can and sprays some on her nipples and then sprays 'Dougs' on her stomach with an arrow pointing to her vulva.

Kamala moves her hands to the back of his head and holds him there. "Oh God Dougie."

"Mm" Doug moans looking up at her as she sucks. He then moves down her body licking and sucking all the cream up.

He gets to her vulva and sprays a little up her slit. 

Kamala- "Dougie! really? You did that on purpose"

Doug grins and whispers " I may have...but what are you going to do about it."

Kam slides her hand down to his penis.

He carefully peels the bikini bra off her body and throws it out of sight. He then fights to get her bikini bottoms off.  He drops to his knees and finally gets them down her legs and throws them too.

His mouth waters as he kneels face to face with her vulva. He swallows a lump in his throat then places soft kisses on her thighs then up her stomach. "You, are so sexy" he whispers before attacking her neck with his mouth.

Kamala gasps out a moan, then tilts her head to give him better access.

Doug continues to attack her neck until he is satisfied with the huge purple mark he has left. He pulls away to assess his work of art, he smirks and says "Perfect, now everybody will know you are mine." He grabs a strawberry and bites into then kisses Kamala, exchanging the piece of fruit that was in his mouth. He pulls away and smirks as he massages the strawberry  on her breasts and nipples, leaving its juices on her skin. He moves it down her belly and over her swollen pussy lips.

"Mm" Kamala moans, before she feels him rub it against her clit and through her own wetness.

Doug looks into her eyes as he brings the strawberry which is now covered in Kamala's wetness to her lips. "Open" he tells her and she does. Doug gets hard watching her eat the strawberry covered in her own slickness. He presses his mouth to hers in a heated kiss. He groans at the taste of the strawberry mixed with the very familiar taste of Kamala's pussy.

Doug dips the next strawberry in the chocolate sauce and holds it over Kamala letting the sauce drip on her belly. He looks at her innocently "Oops..my bad" he says smirking. "Don't worry I'll clean it up." he places the strawberry in her mouth and watches her chew it as he slides down to clean the chocolate sauce off her belly.

Kamala moans and grows wetter at the thought and feel of him so close to her pussy.

Doug is thrusting deep inside Kamala, his thrusts becoming a little sloppy, he is close, Kamala has already come twice, but she too is close again. "Ahh god Dougie" she moans, her eyes closing.

Doug strokes her clit, feeling her become tighter,  She began to swallow every drop of the cum, licking it. Giving me a seductive smile as she sat on the bed spreading her legs apart. My member remained hard by the sight, I really needed her badly.

  "you're so beautiful. I stared her up and down as we tongue kissed tenderly with need of love making burning with passion.

  "I love you Kam, I always have and forever will..." I inserted my member inside and thrust within her, my balls slapping against her as I picked up my pace within her. Pulling her back so that she was on my lap once more, she arched her back into mine as I started to kiss along her neck, one hand cupping her breast as my other hand slid between her legs to touch her once again before starting to rub it firmly to heighten the sensation and bring her ever closer to release.

"I love you so much..." She moaned in pleasure as I thrust further inside her, making her go insane.

"I love you too..." I grunted as the friction grew slamming my member back into her the moment I was between her legs once again, my hands gripping her thighs firmly as I thrust within her as deeply as I could go, feeling myself bump her cervix forcefully and pausing for a split second to reposition and keep going. Watching her face as she bit her lips, I took her hands in my own, joining our fingers together.

"Mmm, Momala wants daddy so bad..." She whimpered as her walls began to tightened up around my member. My member began to twitch uncontrollably, on the verge of climaxing.

"It's all your baby..." I said panting the way that she grew tighter around my thick member making me shiver as if she were pulling the orgasm from mine to join her own, my eyes rolling back a bit as I felt myself start to lose it's rhythm, letting it go deeper within her wetness.

"Dougie....I-I'm cumming!" She cried

"Me too baby..." I whimpered.

The moment that her body raised off the bed with a jagged cry, my back arched hard while my hips bucked hard into hers, spilling my hot seed into her waiting womb as her slick juices flowed along my hard member, our lips meeting in a needy, passionate kiss, slipping my arms around her to hold her close as they rode out our pleasurable climaxes together.

We laid in bed fully naked while taking a breather.

"I love you so much..." She smiled as I caress her hair.

"I love you too baby girl..."

3 hours later...

Kamala- "thank you for that was the best ending to a very stressful morning"

Doug- "you're welcome, I knew you were stressed this morning, but I'm so proud of you, I know you really want to be at home with Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "I do, but I also want to work, I love being a lawyer, but I love being Mommy more, and I can stay home, so I was thinking about working 1 day a week in the office right now, and I will try to work during nap time 1 day a week"

Doug- "I will support you, yes your right, you can stay home, I will work here in our office on the days you are home, so I can help you with Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "thank you, you're really the best daddy, and the best hubby" She gives Doug a kiss "right now all I want is to lay in your arms, I'm comfortable, I don't want to move"

Doug- "who said you have to move, we can lay here"

Kamala looks at the baby monitor on her night stand, "Lexie's and Bella are up I hear them babbling, and I see them on the monitor and I'm leaking, can you please give me my tank top, it's easier to feed them with it on, I would get up but I don't have any clothes on"

Doug- "you're adorable with nothing on though, let me get my boxers on, and I will go and get Lexie, and Bella, here's your tank top"

Kamala- "thank you handsome, at least we didn't get interrupted this time"

Doug- "you're welcome beautiful, and yes this time we didn't"

Doug gives Kamala her tank top, and she puts it on, and he puts on his boxers. "I will be right back with our princesses"

Kamala- "Lexie, Bella, Daddy's coming and he will bring you in here, and you can have your milk"