Talk with Doug

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Doug- "I think they had fun, but they are almost ready for bed"

Kamala yawns

Doug- "I think they aren't the only ones ready for bed"

Kamala- "I know you said you would make me a bubble bath, but can it it wait until tomorrow, I'm falling asleep on your shoulder, and Lexie and Bella are asleep in Lexie's pack n play, can we cuddle in bed and watch the Giants game, lately I can't even stay awake for the whole game, but I wouldn't't have changed these last 3 months for anything, I love our babies, and you so much, thank you for making me a Mommy"  Kamala gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "I love you, and Lexie, and Bella, I also wouldn't have changed these last 3 months, we are learning so much about them, I love how they are now interested in toys, well their rattles, and their laugh is so adorable, thank you for making me a daddy, I know we are both exhausted, and we may snap at each other but we don't mean it"  Doug gives Kamala a kiss.

Doug- "How about we stay here, and watch the Giants Game, while Lexie and Bella are sleeping, and I will give you a back rub"

Kamala- "that sounds wonderful, I love your back rubs"

Doug- "come and sit here so I can rub your back"

Kamala- "I need a kiss first"

Doug turns and gives Kamala a kiss, which ends up in a make out session, they come up for air a few minutes later. "I changed my mind, let's go in our bed, I need me some Dougie"

Doug- "I need some of my very hot wife"

Kamala- "actually I got a better idea, bring the can of whipped cream in our room and what ever you want to do with the whipped cream, and chocolate sauce  and the strawberries that are in the fridge"

Doug smirks at her

Kamala- "I will be waiting in our bed"

Doug- "I won't be long"

Kamala gets up from the couch, and she goes into their room, and she changes into her bikini that Doug got her for her birthday, and she gets into bed.

Doug comes in a few minutes later... and he joins her on their bed, they start making out and Doug hardens against her. When they finally pull away for air, "I want to show you how much I love you"

Kamala moans "oh god" then bites her lip in anticipation.
Doug drags a cold strawberry along her skin. "You're so hot, I love how sexy you look in your bikini"

Kamala bites her lip to hold back a moan.

Doug smirks and unties her bikini top

Kamala gasps when he spills chocolate sauce on her. "Look what you did."

Doug- "what did I do? acting all innocent 😇

Kamala- "You got strawberry juice, and chocolate sauce between my boobs."

Doug- "Well here...let me clean that for you."

Kamala giggles as he starts licking and sucking it off. "Mm Dougie, hopefully you won't get sprayed with milk"

Doug- "I don't mind, if I do, then I do, your milk tastes good, I know it's really for Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "I'm empty now, so hopefully you won't get sprayed"

Doug gets the can of whipped cream, in with strawberries in a bowl and can of whipped cream he smirks at her. He lays on his side and sprays some whipped cream on the strawberries then picks one up and brings it to her lips.

Kamala giggles and opens her mouth and takes a bite "Mm yummy" she says with her mouth full.