going home part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala opens the present and she takes out two Warriors outfits

Kamala- "Oh my Goodness, these are adorable, what size are they"?

Christina- "there's 2 sizes there is 3-6 months and 6-9 months, there's something else in the bag, Kamala"

Kamala puts her hand in the bag and she pulls out 2 pairs of baby headphones, "what are these for, I know they are for Lexie and Bella"

Christina- "for Lexie and Bella for the flight home, because you said that their ears were hurting on the way here, but with them just getting their ears pierced I'm not sure it would be good for them to wear them on the flight home"

Headphones from Christina

Doug- "those are so cute, Addison really knows how much you like the Bay Area Sports teams"

Kamala- "I think she had help"

Christina giggles "she knew you liked the Giants and she asked me what other team you liked so I told her you like all of the California teams except for the Dodgers"

Kamala giggles "she's right, Dougie, can you please put these in the diaper bag, so we have them for the flight home"

Doug- "I can, then I will start to pack up their toys and pack n plays"

Kamala- "the baby play gym and the toys that are on the blanket, the blanket needs to go in a bag so it can get washed when we get home, along with the burp cloths from last nite, when Lexie and Bella spit up on them."

Doug- "okay"

Christina- "the bag of laundry is right here, Doug, I don't know which luggage it goes in, what about Bella's pack n play"

Doug- "I have to pack it, which I'm going to do now"

Kamala- "okay"

Christina- "what can I help with, since Kamala has Bella sound asleep on her shoulder"