Lexie and Bella's 1st ⚾️ game part 5

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala is in tears "Dougie, I love it thank you, is the #2 for Lexie and Bella?"

Doug- "Yes it is, when you were talking to Christina, I sent her a text telling her that I wanted to get you one, but it wouldn't come in time for you to wear to the game, and Christina said let me get it"

Christina- "I did, I went to the team store and bought the shirt, and I was talking to Addison, and she said I know how to add the letters on to the back of the shirt, that way Kamala can wear it to the game"

Kamala- "thank you Christina, and thank you Honey, I love it"

Kamala gives Doug a kiss

Christina- "Kamala, can you come with me for a minute I have a surprise for you, but I don't want to wake Lexie and Bella, and the Giants are winning, 15 - 3 in the in the 6th inning"

Kamala- "Dougie, can you watch Lexie and Bella"

Doug- "of course"

Kamala and Christina go out of the suite and they close the door, "Christina, what do you want to show me"

Christina- "Kamala, look who is standing next to you"

Kamala sees Lou the Seal the mascot for the Giants

Christina- "stand next to Lou so I can get your picture, then we will go back into the suite"

Kamala stands next to Lou the Seal and gets her picture taken

Kamala- "Christina thank you, do you think I can get a picture taken with Lexie and Bella and Lou" maybe he come in and stand next to the pack n play"

Christina- "if you want him to, we have him for 15 minutes"

Kamala- "I do"

Christina opens the door and they go back into the suite, and Doug is sitting on the couch with Lexie while Bella is in the pack n play sound asleep.

Doug- "look who is up from her nap"

Kamala- "Hi Princess, did you have a good nap"

Doug is tickling her tummy and Lexie laughs  "who is this"

Kamala- "Lou the seal, he's the mascot of the Giants, and I want my picture taken with Lexie"

Doug- "she just woke up, you want to hold her"

Kamala- "of course"

Doug gives Lexie to Kamala and she smiles "there's my one of my happy babies"

Lou the seal stands next to Kamala while she holds Lexie, and Christina takes their picture, Lexie starts crying when she sees Lou the seal.

Kamala is trying to comfort Lexie, "Lexie, it's okay, Momala's got you, "Christina, can you take Lou back to where he goes,  he's making Lexie cry and now Bella's crying"

Christina- "yes, I will be right back"

Christina and Lou the seal leave

Doug picks Bella up and is holding her, and comforting her, and Kamala is holding and comforting Lexie.

Kamala holding Lexie and walking with her, while Doug has Bella on the blanket, he's sitting on the floor and he's ticking her toes, and she's laughing. "Lexie look at Bella she's laughing, I think your feeling better, your smiling" 

Kamala lays Lexie on the blanket and she sits next to Doug on the floor and she's ticking Lexie's toes as well.

Doug- "Honey, we know now they are scared of characters in costumes"

Kamala- "yes we do, and I didn't know it would be this soon, Amara is afraid of the characters at DisneyLand and she's 2, so I thought that's when the fear of characters started, I was wrong, but we learned so no more characters for Lexie and Bella they get scared"

Christina comes back a few minutes later. "I think Lexie and Bella are feeling better"

Lexie and Bella smile when they see Christina

Kamala- "yes they are as soon as you left, I was holding Lexie and walking with her, trying to calm her down, I saw Dougie put Bella on her blanket and sit on the floor and he started to tickle her toes, and she started to laugh, so I did the same with Lexie and it worked"

Christina- "I just talked to Addison, and she said yes she will pierce Lexie and Bella's ears, are you ready to go?"

Kamala- "yes I'm ready, are you Dougie?"

Doug- "yes I'm ready, let's go and get Lexie and Bella's ears pierced and then back to the hotel for nap time for everyone"

Kamala- "yes and hopefully before they want their before dinner snack" 

Kamala picks Lexie up from her blanket and her socks, which she had taken off when she was tickling Lexie's toes to cheer her up"

Doug- "Kam, can you hold Bella, I want pick up the blanket and pack up the diaper bag"
Kamala- "Of course, let me have Bella, I want to show her and Lexie the park through the window"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala, while she has Lexie, on her right side, she puts Bella on the left side, and they walk to the window.  Lexie is trying to decide do I wanna nap, or do I wanna look out the window"

Christina- "Doug, let me help you, do you want me to take this blanket home and wash it, I will bring it back to the hotel later"

Doug- "yes please"

Christina- "okay, Kamala, is there any clothes at the hotel that you want washed"

Kamala- "yes we have some burp cloths that need to be washed, and I know you have  baby soap for clothes"

Christina- "yes we do, that's all that Addison buys, I think we got everything in the diaper bag"

Kamala- "we have two sleepy girls on my shoulders"

Doug- "aww Honey, stand still let me get your picture with them"

Doug takes Kamala's picture with Lexie and Bella sleeping on her shoulders.

Christina- "I have all of the bags with clothes that was bought, are you going to put Lexie and Bella in their carriers now, or when we get to the car"

Kamala- "now, that way all we have to do is lift the carriers out of the stroller and put them in the bases, how far is Addison's office from here"

Doug- "I have the diaper bag all packed, and the blanket which was on the floor is in the pack n play, Christina where does the pack n play go"

Christina- "in my office, which is right when you leave the suite, and turn the corner and my office is the 1st door, and Addison's is 10 minutes from the hotel"

Doug- "Babe, I got your purse, and diaper bag, and Lexie and Bella are in their carriers"

Kamala- "I have the stroller with them"

Doug- "okay"

Everyone leaves the suite and they go to put the pack n play back in Christina's office, and they leave to go to Addison's office.