Meeting Mommy and Daddy

Lexie brings the babies over and gives them to Kamala to hold "congratulations Mom, Kamala, this bracelet I'm putting on the same bracelet that is on her ankle and her hand, it's the security bracelet and it matches yours, and Doug, give me your hand you get the same one, Alexis and Isabella have bracelets on their ankles"

Lexie puts the bracelets on Doug's wrist, "Kamala, Isabella is on your left, and Alexis is on your right, Kamala here's the same two bracelets that I just put on Alexis and Isabella, I need your wrist as well, I'm going to put two bracelets on you...

Lexie puts the bracelets on Doug's wrist, "Kamala, Isabella is on your left, and Alexis is on your right, Kamala here's the same two bracelets that I just put on Alexis and Isabella, I need your wrist as well, I'm going to put two bracelets on your wrist as well, it has a 5 digit code, your babies names, your name, the time and date they were born, when ever you leave your room, your bracelets will be checked and before you go home which will be as soon as Dr. Grey clears you, and Dr. Robbins clears Alexis and Isabella. As extra security, there is a security tag on both Alexis and Isabella's ankles as well your arm Kamala which has an electronic sensor on them"

Kamala- "okay, we are going to leave their bracelets on for a while, till we can tell them apart, Dougie it's time for you hold our daughter's, here's Isabella, and now here's Alexis"

Doug- "we make beautiful babies don't we"

Kamala- "we do, I love you Dougie, all of the pain I went through is worth it to have our babies, anything I said to you while I was in labor I didn't mean, yes you will be able to touch me again but not for a while"

Doug- "I love you too" and he gives Kamala a kiss, and he also gives Isabella and Alexis a kiss on their foreheads

Kamala- "I love you Dougie.." She said looking tired as I held her hand and gave her a kiss on her forehead"

Doug- "who is going to wear the nail polish?"

Kamala- "Isabella will on her toe, when we change her for the 1st time, put some on, there should be some in my make up bag which is in my bag"

Doug- "okay"

Lexie- "Kamala, if you will sit up, I will unsnap your gown, and I will take out the epidural needle from your back, and then I will snap your gown back up then I will bring you some Tylenol or Advil which one you want"

Kamala- "thank you"

Kamala sits up and Lexie takes out the needle from Kamala's back. "your back will be sore the epidural will wear off in about 6 hours, would you like pain meds now, or wait"

Kamala- "can I wait, I don't need anything right now, I would like some water though, can I have any?"

Lexie- "yes of course, if you need some, push the call button, and either me or Christina will bring you some, and I will bring you some water though, would you like ice in it"

Kamala- "yes please and thanks"

15 minutes later... 8:56 pm

Alexis and Isabella starts crying .... and sucking on their hands