1st day at home part 2

Kamala- "Dougie, thank you, you didn't have to buy me a present" she gives Doug a kiss.

Doug- "I know, but I wanted to its to celebrate you giving birth to Isabella and Alexis, and did you see what it says on the card that has one of your necklace's and did you see what one of them says"

Kamala is in tears when she reads the card "aww Dougie, thank you yes it has Isabella and Alexis' name on it with their birth stone and it also has my birth stone as well, will you put it on me"

Doug- "of course, where's your necklace with your wedding ring on it"

Kamala- "in my jewelry box, I took it off the day of my checkup, I was having contractions and on the pre admin forms for the hospital I filled out it said to leave all jewelry at home so it doesn't get lost"

Doug- "okay, which necklace do you want me to put on now"

Kamala- "my new one because I don't want to go into my jewelry box and make noise the girls are sleeping, when they get up, I will put the one back on with my wedding ring"

Doug- "ok" Doug puts on her new necklace

The card says:

"You are one brave woman for bearing the pain like a champ, there is no better joy for a man than to see his wife bring along two cutie pies from another dimension of existence. I take a vow today to give you the very best of a life to all 3 of you. While I may have a single heart, it now feels divided between the three of you"

Kamala is in tears "Oh Dougie"

Doug- "let's wipe your tears, you're too beautiful to be crying"

~In the family room~

Maya- "Meena, go and check on them, I know they have to wait 6 weeks at least that's going to be hard for Doug to keep his hands to himself, I'm going to get the fruit salad out of the fridge, I see that Doug's parents just got here, tell them we are in the backyard"

Meena- "I know but I have faith that he can do it, he will do anything for Auntie"

Maya- "yes he will"

Barb and Mike come into the backyard

Barb- " where's Kamala and Doug, Alexis and Isabella?"

Maya- "Alexis and Isabella are taking their naps in their bassinet in Kamala and Doug's room and Doug went to show Kamala a surprise he has for her in Alexis and Isabella's' room, they should be out soon, thank you for picking up the salads and sandwiches at the deli"

Barb- "your welcome, do they know about the welcome home party for Kamala, Isabella and Alexis"?

Mike-" Maya, where do you want the balloons and the presents"

Maya- "on the table over there where the other presents, Doug knows but I don't know if Kamala knew it was going to be the day that they came home."

Mike- "okay"

Meena then goes into Alexis and Isabella's room and she sees Kamala and Doug making out near Isabella's crib

Meena- "6 weeks you two"

Kamala and Doug then come up for air, "we know Meena" and they laugh.

Meena- "Maya said to come outside, there's fruit salad out on the table Doug your parents are here too"

Kamala- "Meena, we will be right there, I had to tell Dougie, thank you for the present he gave me, and she shows Meena both of her new necklaces"

Meena- "Doug, those are beautiful"