Kamala's 1st Momala's day part 2

💓I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this💓

~15 minutes later~

Lexie and Bella's tummy time mats

Doug is in the family room and Lexie and Bella are on the floor on their tummy time mats, Doug is sitting on the floor with them, they are playing with the toys on their mat Kamala comes into the family room, she's wearing her our first Mother's d...

Doug is in the family room and Lexie and Bella are on the floor on their tummy time mats, Doug is sitting on the floor with them, they are playing with the toys on their mat Kamala comes into the family room, she's wearing her our first Mother's day shirt with a pair of shorts. Doug cant help but  stare at her legs. "You look amazing sweetie" and he gives Kamala a kiss.
Kamala blushes "thanks Dougie" she gives Doug a kiss. "Dougie, pick Bella up, I don't want her sleeping on her tummy, it's not safe for her yet. I already have Lexie and she's sound asleep on my shoulder, I picked her from her tummy time mat when I came in here"

Doug- "Ok, she must have just fallen asleep because when I looked a minute ago, she was playing with her rattle" Doug picks Bella up and she goes right back to sleep on Doug's shoulder.

Maya, Meena, Amara, Leela, Nick, Tony, Shaymala, Mike, Barb are all over for Mothers' day brunch.

Maya- "aww thats adorable, dressing them up like mommy"

Kamala- "yes, we got them dressed it's a big day for them even though they are sleeping at the moment in one of their favorite spots"

Meena- "Happy 1st Momala's day Auntie"

Shamalya- "Happy 1st Mother's day"

Kamala- "thank you Mommy and Meena. I got all of the moms & grandma's flowers and Lexie and Bella got their grandma's a present, Dougie, can you please get the presents for my Mommy, and your Mom, from Lexie and Bella, they are in the gift bags on the table"

Barb- "Happy Mother's day Kamala"

Kamala- "thank you Barb, and Happy Mother's day to you as well"

Barb- "thanks, your welcome"

Maya- "thank you, where are they"

Kamala- "On the table in the kitchen, there are lavender tea cups with flowers in them, those are all for the Mom's, and Grandma's, and they all have names on them and the two grandma's have gift bags next to them, there is a present from Lexie and Bella for their grandma's

Shamalya- "what did they get us"

Kamala- " open the box that Dougie gave you"

Flowers Kamala got for the Mom's and Grandma's