Lexie and Bella's 1st ⚾️ game part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala- "I do, and about your shirt, your wearing it if you want a surprise later, you will wear your shirt, I picked it out just for you in your size, I wanted us to have matching shirts"

Doug - "I'm not wearing that, it's orange and black and it says giants on it, you know I'm a dodger fan"

Kamala- "Well I already bought it, its your size you're wearing it, you will look so handsome in it"

Doug sighs "fine I will wear it only because you bought it for me but do not tell anyone I am wearing a giants shirt and no pictures of me wearing it"

Kam pouts. "please Dougie...for me just one picture you don't even need to wear pants once we get back to the hotel and it's just us in the suite, but I would like you to wear it, during the game, I want all of us to match it's Lexie and Bella's first Giants game, please for me"

Doug sighs when he sees Kamala give him the look "okay, I will wear it, but you do not tell anyone especially Maya that I am wearing a giants shirt"

Kamala- "if you complain about wearing it, then I will tell Maya, if you want when we get back to the hotel, and when it's just us, you can wear your boxers with it on" gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "no pants? okay you can one for you but do not let anyone see the pictures with me wearing the giants shirt"

Kamala- "you can only wear your boxers if you want, and I will show you my new pj's I bought, while I was shopping"

Doug- "oh you'd like that wouldn't you is it some sort of sex fantasy of yours?"

Kamala- "thank you for wearing the giants shirt if you don't complain you will get a surprise later when Lexie and Bella are napping, we can take a shower together, but if you complain, no playtime, and I show Maya, how handsome you look in your shirt"

Doug- mumbles quietly, "fine"

Doug smirks at her "shower"

Kamala- "yes when we get back to the hotel and Lexie and Bella are napping"

Doug- "you can't tell anyone especially Maya that i'm wearing a giants shirt"

Kamala- "I wont....unless you misbehave, I bought you a button down, let me help you button it"

Doug lets Kamala button his shirt "Lexie, Bella, doesn't Daddy look handsome"

Kamala looks over at the pack n play and Lexie and Bella and laying on their backs, but they turn their head when they hear Kamala talk and they are smiling and babbling"

Kamala- "now that everyone is ready can we watch the game"

Kamala- "Lexie, Bella, I know your excited to watch the Giants, and doesn't Daddy look handsome in his giants shirt"?

Lexie and Bella babble and smile

Kamala- "Dougie, will you hold Lexie and Bella so I can get a pic of all 3 of you"

Doug- "of course I will, then I want a picture of all my girls"

Kamala picks Lexie up from the bassinet and gives her to Doug, then she picks Bella up and gives her to Doug, and she take a picture of them with her phone

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug while he's holding Bella and takes their picture.

Christina comes in a few minutes later, she has lunch with her.

Christina- "Kamala, here's lunch, and I thought you said Doug doesn't like the Giants, why is he wearing a Giants shirt?

Doug- "My adorable wife bought it for me, and she said I look handsome with it on"

Kamala- "he does, and thank you for lunch, let me put Bella and Lexie in the pack n play so we can eat lunch and watch the game"

Doug- "I think Bella is getting sleepy, she's trying to decide do I wanna nap on Daddy's shoulder or I wanna look around"

Kamala- "I think Bella decided on a nap look she's sound asleep with her thumb in her mouth"

Kamala puts Bella in the pack n play next to Lexie.

Doug- "you're right, look Lexie is asleep too look she has her thumb in her left thumb in her mouth and she's holding Bella's right hand"

Christina- "that's adorable, do they sleep in the same bassinet at home"

Kamala- "they do, they are still in Dougie and I's room, in their bassinets, we have two of them, but they sleep better when they are together"

Christina- "okay, let's eat lunch, I have a surprise for Kamala in an hour, and no I'm not telling you what it is, and Doug doesn't know"

½ hour later...

Everyone is done with lunch and the game starts, and the giants just hit a grand slam, and everyone started cheering, and the noise woke Lexie up and she starts crying, Doug notices Bella is up and he picks her up and holds her and tries to comfort her.

Kamala- "Lexie, it's okay, the giants hit a grand slam, and everyone is happy, I know it's your nap time, and let Mommy hold you"

Kamala gets up from the chair that is out side the suite and she goes into the suite and she picks Lexie up from the pack n play and holds her.

Christina- "Kamala, let's close the door to the suite, so it won't be as loud for Lexie and Bella, and we will watch the game on the tv, and we can keep the sound lower"

Christina gets up and closes the door.

Kamala is holding Lexie and Lexie lays her head on Kamala's shoulder and puts her thumb in her mouth and goes back to sleep. While Bella is sound asleep on Doug's shoulder.

Christina gives Doug the bag with the shirt Doug ordered for Kamala.

Doug- "Honey, this is for you and he gives her the bag"

Kamala- "Dougie, what did you buy me"

Doug- "open it, or I can open it for you since your holding Lexie"

Kamala- "I'm going to put her in the pack n play it's much better since Christina closed the door, it's much quieter"

Kamala puts Lexie in the pack n play and Lexie is still sound asleep.

Kamala opens the bag and she takes out a Giants shirt that says Momala