1st day at home part 3

Meena comes back from Target with the preemie diapers and more nursing pads. "Auntie, I got you 3 bags of Preemie diapers. There's only 27 diapers in each bag.Kamala- "thanks Meena"

Kamala- "Meena, thank you, when I was in the hospital, Christina gave me an ice pack, and told me it would help with healing. I do trust you, and Meena"

Shamayla - "Kamala, I think Alexis and Isabella want you, I see your shirt is all wet, and I hear them crying, can I go and get them out of their bassinets"

Kamala- "yes can you get them, I have diapers I just need and my nursing pillow, yes I'm leaking, "Mommy, they don't like to get their diapers changed, they are going to cry, Dougie go with Mommy and bring Isabella to me I will get her started on nursing, while Mommy changes Alexis, here's a diaper take it with you, because the newborn diapers that are in our room are too big on them at the moment"

Doug- "ok I will be right back"

Shamayla- "I will be back, with Alexis and Isabella, and your pillow"

Shamayla goes into Kamala & Doug's room to get Alexis, "Alexis, its okay, Grandma has you, she going to bring you to mommy, I know what you want"

~In Kamala and Doug's room~

Shamalya- "Doug, which one is Alexis, they are dressed alike, and they are wearing Giant's outfits"

Doug- "look at their bracelets, that's what I'm doing now, and yes Kamala wanted them to be dressed alike today"

Shamayla brings Alexis to Kamala "I think she wants her mommy, I know what she's looking at, I told her I don't have milk for you, that only mommy has milk, Grandma's going to change your diaper, then Mommy will feed you"

Shamayla lays Alexis down on her changing pad, and unwraps her blanket, and takes off her pants, as soon as she takes off her pants Alexis starts crying. "Alexis, you're all wet, and you don't smell good, we have to get you clean, and dry"

Shamalya- "Kamala, Alexis is bleeding when I went to clean her, before I put on her clean diaper"

Kamala- "yes Mommy she is, its okay, its left over hormones from me, Dougie noticed that too when he changed her while I was in the hospital, Isabella is bleeding too"

Shamalya- "okay, you did the same thing as Alexis & Isabella when you were a newborn, you didn't like getting changed either when you were this age because you were cold, you always had to be wrapped up like a burrito"

Kamala- "Mommy, thank you, Princess, Mommy's here, she will feed you, Kamala puts her pillow on her belly and unsnaps her tank top and Alexis latches on, and starts nursing, "Dougie, can you please wet a wash cloth and put it in the freezer for me for later"

Doug- "yes, I will, and here's Isabella, and when I picked her up, she was trying to nurse on my shoulder"

Kamala- "Dougie, she's hungry, let me have her"

Doug gives Isabella to Kamala, she starts nursing.

Shamalya- "Kamala, Doug, dinner is made for both of and it's in the fridge in containers, we made Shrimp tacos, chicken with pasta, Greek salad, there's also chicken stir fry, all of the veggies are cut and put in a container, and the chicken is cooked and cut into strips in a container"

Doug- "thank you"

Kamala- "Mommy thank you, you made all of my favorites, thank you for all of your help"

Shamalya- "your welcome, your my little girl, even though your a mom now, you will always be my little girl, If you need anything call me, like Maya & Meena I also took this week off, I will call you tomorrow and see how everyone is doing, hopefully you will get a little sleep tonight but I'm not sure how much, but at least your home and everyone is healthy and I know you will be more comfortable"