Dinner part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Kamala has Lexie all changed and she puts her in the pack n play next to Bella, and Lexie puts her thumb in her mouth and is sound asleep as soon as she puts her thumb in her mouth.

Kamala walks over to the couch and lays down and Doug picks up her legs and puts them in his lap and he puts them on his lap as soon as Kamala lays down she's sound asleep, and Doug turns on the tv and puts on the Dodger game.

45 minutes later...

Christina comes back with groceries "Christina, I would help you with dinner, but I have my queen sound asleep on my lap"

Christina- "Doug, it's okay, I know Kamala is exhausted, I could tell when I came to the hotel this morning, let her sleep until dinner is ready, I'm going to make dinner, I see Lexie and Bella are asleep as well"

Doug- "yes they are, after you left, and we changed them, Kamala and I put their shorts on, it's much warmer here then in San Francisco"

Christina- "it is, but I'm used to it, I'm going to go and start dinner"

Doug- "okay, I would help if I could get up"

Christina- "it's okay"

Christina goes into the kitchen, and starts to make dinner.

15 minutes later...

Kamala wakes up

Doug- "Babe, how was your nap" and Doug helps Kamala sit up on the couch, and he gives her a kiss

Kamala- "it was short, I needed it, aww look Lexie holding Bella's hand while taking her nap"  she gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "that is so adorable, do you want to help me set the table"

Kamala- "yes, what do you want to drink"

Doug- "diet coke you"

Kamala- "same as you"

Christina- "dinner is ready, Kamala, how was your nap"

Kamala- "it was short, but I needed it, I didn't sleep well last night, dinner looks good"

Christina- "I made your favorite chicken stir fry"

Kamala- "thank you, let's eat dinner before Lexie and Bella want their dinner, after we eat dinner, I'm going to take a bubble bath, then bed, Christina, we have mlb.tv and Netflix, prime video, Hulu, and of course cable, so what ever you want to watch you want, we will run the dishwasher tomorrow, it wakes Lexie and Bella up, so we run it when they are up or if they are outside, which one of us takes them out in the morning and they are in the pack n play outside on the patio"

Christina- "okay"

45 minutes later...

Everyone is done with dinner

Christina- "Kamala, Doug, which is the guest room, I want to unpack and relax, after dinner"

Doug- "the guest room is the 2nd door on the right side, next to the office"

Kamala- "let me show you, Dougie, can you watch Lexie and Bella"

Doug- "of course"

Kamala gives Christina a tour...

Kamala- "this room is Lexie and Bella's, and our room is the 1st room on the left, then it's the bathroom, we have 3 and half bathrooms, this is the main one, it has the walk in shower, and whirlpool bathtub, then there is one in mine and Dougie's room, across the hall is Lexie and Bella's room, then the office, next to the office is the bathroom, and across the hall from the bathroom is the guest room."