Bella and Lexie's 1st airplane flight part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Doug- "it is, and we will, I know what we can get him"

Kamala- "something from the dodgers, I know that you both are Dodger fans"

Doug- "that we are"

Doug parks Kamala's car in front of hanger # 4 and Jeff comes out.

Jeff- "Hey, Doug, Kamala"

Doug- "hey, I gotta get Lexie and Bella's car seat and our luggage, diaper bag"

Kamala- "thank you so much for letting us use your plane"

Jeff- "you're welcome, anytime if I'm not using it you and Doug and the girls can you use it"

Kamala- "thanks that means a lot, here's my keys, Dougie said you were going to park it at your house"

Jeff- "I was going to, but then I was thinking, you will be exhausted when you get back, so I will park your jeep in the hanger until you get back, that way you don't have to wait for me to come with your jeep"

Kamala- "thanks, then you don't need my keys then"

Jeff- "no, I don't, let me help with the luggage, Alex has the keys to the hanger, and he will open the hanger and then you you can get your jeep"

Kamala- "thanks"

Jeff- "Doug, let me have the luggage, I will take it on the plane, and the flight attendant's name is Robin, and the pilot's name is Alex."

Doug- "okay, Honey I have unbuckled the base of Lexie's car seat"

Kamala- "okay, I will take Lexie with me, Lexie, I know your sleeping, but we are going to go on the airplane now, to go and see Mommy's friend Christina"

Doug- "I have unbuckled Bella's car seat base as well, I will carry Bella's car seat onto the plane.

Jeff- "your luggage is already on the plane, and Robin put it in the overhead bin, and she put the diaper bag next to your seat Kamala"

Kamala- "thanks, Dougie, where's the pack n plays"

Doug- "in the bags that they came in, I think Jeff took them on the plane already"

Jeff- "I did along with the stroller"

Kamala- "thanks, I'm worried we forgot something"

Doug sees Kamala's about to have a meltdown, and he gives her a hug, "Babe, it's going to be alright, if we did forget something, we can always go to Target and get or Christina can get it for us"

Kamala- "you're right"

Jeff- "have a nice flight, and trip I will see you and Doug when you get back, I will be here when you land"