Lexie and Bella get their ears pierced

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this
~Addison's office~

Kamala unbuckles Lexie from her carseat and picks her up, and Doug unbuckles Bella from her carseat and picks her up. Kamala has her purse, and the diaper bag.

Christina- "Kamala, Addison, said we can go into her office, and she will pierce Lexie and Bella's ears in there, unless you want to go into an exam room"

Kamala- "Dougie, what do you think would be easier"

Doug- "I think the exam room, because there is more room"

Kamala- "I agree, Dougie, did you put their earrings in my purse before we left the hotel"

Doug- "I did, they are in the box that you bought them in, I put them in the diaper bag"

Kamala- "okay, when we get into the exam room, I will look in the diaper bag"

Christina- "okay, I will tell Addison we are here, you can sit in the waiting room"

Kamala- "thanks"

Lexie wakes up and is looking at Kamala "Lexie, I know what your looking at, let's put your pacifier in until we get somewhere where I can feed you"

Kamala puts in Lexie's pacifier that is clipped to her jacket

Doug- "I think Bella's hungry as well, I see what she's looking at"

Kamala- "I know, I'm leaking and I'm hurting, but I'm not going to feed them in the waiting room where anyone can walk in, I don't have my cover with me, please put Bella's pacifier in"

Doug puts Bella's pacifier in she spits it out a few seconds later.

Christina comes back right as Bella starts crying.

Christina- "Addison said you can go into room 3, and she will be in a few minutes"

Kamala- "Christina, can you please go and get my pillow, I'm leaking, and hurting, after they have their milk, Addison can come in"

Doug- Honey, I got your pillow right here"

Christina- "room 3 has a picture of a seal on the door and it's open there is are 2 chairs in there or you can sit on the exam room table, what ever is more comfortable for you"

Kamala- "thanks, I will open the door when Addison can come in"

Christina- "okay"

Kamala- "Lexie, Bella, Momala's going to feed you as soon as we get into the exam room"

Doug- "I have your pillow and the diaper bag"

Kamala and Doug are in the exam room and he closes the door, and Kamala gets up on the exam table, and Doug gives her pillow. "Dougie, Lexie 1st, then Bella"