"The trick to catching a Djiin ain't be getting him into the vessel. It's making sure he don't poof away when you try to do it."

Kai spoke up "Hah! Easy. Just wish him into it."

I walked over and sat next to Nya "Everyone knows you can't wish for more wishes, you can't wish for love and you can't wish to harm others. Wishing a Djiin into a teapot would fall into that category" I explained and they all looked at me.

"It's me, Asteria. Just-" I started but Jay whisper yelled "Asteria?!"

I shushed him. "Shh. Don't blow my cover."

"It's so good to see you're alright. I was worried." Nya said and grabbed my hand, I gently smiled and took hold of her hand.

"Don't let us stop you Soto. You were about to tell us how to stop a Djiin" Cole said. "Ah yes, to stop a Djiin you must-" Soto started until an inmate, the mechanic slammed his metal fist on the table.

"Well, well, well...Looks like you saved us some seats. Now let's talk about those spare parts." He said and I grabbed him by his metal arm standing up with him. "Back off buddy. There's no need for this." I warned him.

"Oh look at the black guard, acting all tough." He mocked. "Oh, that's it!" Nya exclaimed and tackled the mechanic.

My eyes widened as everyone in the cafeteria started to fight, I fought them as well but in offense. I kept them away from me. I stood next to Lloyd as he turned to Soto "Finish what you were gonna say. You said you knew how to catch Nadakhan."

"The only way to slow a Djiin long enough to catch one is with the venom of a Tiger Widow. One drop is strong enough to kill a man or tire a Djiin, so he don't be poofing around" Soto explained "Tiger Widow? I've never heard of one of those" Lloyd said.

"That's because their only found on only one island with no map except Soto's." I explained as I kept the inmates away.

"Where's this map?" Kai questioned but the lunch crew started to throw those hard cupcakes.

"Alright break it up! The fun is over! Take them back to their cells." A guard said and I started to lead the six to their cells.

"Not the ninja. They go to the hole for starting this mess." The warden said and I nod while leading the others to the hole. "Wait, tell us where the map is. Soto!" Lloyd called.

"Break me out of this place and I'll tell you. You want the map? I want me freedom." Soto said as we all walked away.

"I guess we could try to find this Tiger Widow on our own...In like eight to ten years." Kai said "That's not gonna happen. I have a plan to bust us out." I said and smirked.

Lloyd looked, catching my drift "Oh, I think I have some other ideas to add in."

~~~

I got to the cage that led to the hole and softly breathed fire as the metal melted. The others used their airjitzu and landed next to me. We ran down the hall and stopped as Jay used his electricity to break the security cameras.

Kai went down the hall and found Soto, he ran down the hall as the alarms went off. We ran the opposite way guards were running as Zane took care of stopping them.

We came to a wall and I punched through it, I gestured with my head for everyone to go first. I followed after and Cole hung a poster up against the hole so we weren't followed.

I slid down the ground and jumped in the sewer pipes. "Hold onto something!" Nya said and used her water to let us have a quick get away as we slid down the sewer pipes at a fast speed.

My eyes widened as I held onto Nya slightly.

~~~

We had gotten on land, I sighed as I walked to the others. "All right Soto, we held up our part of the bargain. Now you hold up yours. Where's the map?" Kai reminded Soto.

"The map's hidden within a lantern. Light its candle and it'll show you the way." Soto explained "Then where's the lantern? Gosh, all you pirates are so long-winded!" Jay complained. "Ah, it'd be our nature. We can't refuse a good treasure hunt" Soto said and Lloyd approached him. "Where's the lantern Soto?"

"That's the tricky part." Soto turned to all of us "It's aboard his ship, Misfortune's Keep."

Cole groaned "Nadakhan's ship? I thought we said we were trying to avoid that guy?"

"It was never going to be easy...I mean, when is anything easy?" I ask and let out a sigh.

"We need to go, before we're spotted."

Soto spoke "Wait a minute. I now realize why you look so familiar" he said to Nya and she turned to him.

"Huh?"