Saving Nya

I stood next to Pixal, the others had came back after visiting the mayor but it didn't go well. The burn on my eye had healed by now.

"If the mayor won't let Aspheera out of Kryptarium, then we have to break her out, illegally" bean sprout said. My eyes widened "What?"

He flinched and looked at me.

"You can't break Aspheera out. She's one of the dangerous villains, remember? I know Nya is supposed to give her powers up to get to normal but...It's dangerous and will be put on your guys's criminal record."

"But we're out of options, Asteria! It's this or nothing." Lloyd argued. I frowned at this..

He turned to the others "Who's with me?"

The others agreed and I gave Pixal a sad look. Cole asked "What's the plan?"

I looked over, listening. Lloyd spoke "We split up. Kai, Zane and I will break into Kryptarium and free Aspheera, while you and Jay break into Borg Tower and get her staff."

I glared at the bean sprout, not liking his decision.

"I am needed here to keep Nya frozen." Zane spoke. "I'm going to need you at Kryptarium to help us get past those new thermal sensors" Lloyd walked to Zane.

"But what about Nya? Asteria can keep her frozen but for how long can she keep it up?" Zane questioned.

"I sure can help."

We all looked to see Skylor. My eyes widened "Skylor?"

She looked "Asteria?"

We both ran to eachother and embraced one another. "I'm so glad to see you!" She said and we pulled away.

I smiled "I'm glad to see you too. Are you here because you can replicate Zane's powers?"

She nods "Yes. I can help keep Nya frozen."

Zane spoke "It is a clever plan. Assuming we return before your replication ability wears off..And if it is used up and Asteria has to help, and if we take too long she'll be exhausted."

"Then we'll just have to be quick." Lloyd said. "And remember, we go in disguise. Don't use your names, and don't get caught."

~~~

"Skylor, you're exhausted...Let me take over." I offered and she looked. She sighed "Okay." She stopped using the ice and I took over, holding my hands out and started to use my ice powers.

I heard footsteps and the three of us looked. "Zane, you're back." Pixal spoke "Where are the others?"

"I never thought I would say this, but..." He spoke. "They are showing Aspheera around the Monastery."

~~~

"Hm..." Aspheera spoke while slithering around Nya. "Fas-s-s-sscinating."

"What magic is this? Who did this?"

Lloyd spoke "She did it herself. She became one with the sea to save us. And we're gonna do whatever it takes to bring her back."