Battle At Cloud Kingdom

"So, you've been having dreams about these warriors with wolf masks?"

We were in the monastery courtyard and Lloyd was sitting on the steps. "They've been so terrifying, I haven't been able to sleep for weeks."

"I know that feeling. I've been having them too." I chimed in. "It's like the Source Dragons are warning us or something..."

"You think so?" Junior questioned. I nod, "Yes...But, I keep seeing dad in these dreams as well. Not just these warriors..."

"I hope he's doing alright."

Frohickey walked to Lloyd, "Drink up, sir! My dear mummy's very own Fetid Swamp Tea recipe." He handed the tea over. It sorta looked...Gross.

"What's with the flies...?" Nadine asked and yelped, swatting them away from her face.

"That's how you know it's working" Frohickey replied. Lloyd drinked the tea and gagged, "Compared to that tea, my panic attack doesn't seem so bad."

"Even if these dreams are visions, that doesn't always mean what you see is true, right?" Nadine asked Lloyd. I nodded, "Nadine is right. We're in charge of our own destiny. Whatever we do will affect how the future will go."

"We weren't in charge last night" Arin frowned. "My wonky spinjitzu was no match for that new Elemental Master."

Nya put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't be so hard on yourself Arin. You were caught off guard."

I chimed in, "Yes. It'll take time to control that spinjitzu of yours. It took a while for me."

Kai laughed, "Oh, I remember that. Your spinjitzu was so wonky, you fell off a ledge in the volcano."

I rolled my eyes at the hothead, "Well, you're the reason the volcano went off, porcupine."

"Hey!"

Nya spoke up, "So, this Elemental Master took the mallet he stole to Lord Ras. What does Ras want with it? We know it can't be for something good."

Sora chimed in, "I can think of one place to look for answers."

——

We arrived at the Crossroads, standing in front of a shop and Lloyd spoke, "I've heard Fedulian, the guy who owns this place, is kind of sketchy."

I got what he was hinting at and glanced at the Sora and Arin, "Both of you have been in the Crossroads longer than we do. It'll be easier to get information from him."

"Which means, Arin," Sora turned to her friend. "We gotta stay tough when we interrogate him."

"Huh?" Arin asked, "Why wouldn't I?"

Sora rolled her eyes, "Because you believe anything anyone tells you. Remember when Kreel convinced you she was a robot?" She raised an eyebrow. "I really couldn't think a human could dance like that" Arin shrugged and we followed the two.

Fedulian turned around to face us, "The ninja. Can I help you?"

"What can you tell us about the ancient mallet that was taken from your shop last night?" Arin asked.