Oni

I was leaning against the railing on the bridge as Nya was driving the Bounty, I heard footsteps and looked, Jay walking over to us all. "Am I the only one freaking out about this?" Jay asked, panicked.

I sighed softly, we now had Garmadon on the ship since we need to figure out how to fight that black cloud. Nadine clung to me as I held her, I frowned. "Why freak out? Our deranged, psychotic arch-nemesis is now our house guest." Kai said. "...I find the term freak out inadequate and imprecise. I prefer to say I am deeply troubled." Zane chimed in, Nya turned to Lloyd.

"Lloyd, are you sure he can be trusted?" She asked "No, of course not." Lloyd said. "Of course not? That's not what you're supposed to say! You're supposed to say yes!" Jay whispered "What choice do we have? If Master Wu and Asteria are right, we're under attack by the Oni, then my father may be our best chance. And he doesn't even have his powers...so how much trouble can he really cause?" Lloyd said.

I heard a beep and looked, seeing Garmadon had pressed a button. "Did he just turn off the...?" Zane started "Yes...yes he did." I said and groaned, we all started to fall, I was sent back and hit my back against a wall. Nadine screamed as she held onto me.

"He turned off the engines, we're gonna crash!!" Jay screamed "Asteria, hit the ignition switch!" Nya yelled to me, since I was the closest.

I grabbed the computer system and groaned as it was hard to reach the button. "I see the ground! We're coming in fast!!" Jay yelled, I slammed my hand on the button and the engine turned on, we flew back up in the air and I landed facefirst in the ground.

"Ughh..." I groaned and sat up, feeling my face. "Hm..that button should be labeled." Garmadon said as he started to go to the ladder, climbing down.

"It is labeled! It says, Don't push while in motion!" Nya yelled at him "Perhaps it would be wise to accompany your father, Lloyd" Zane suggested. "Argh...can't believe I have to babysit my own father." Lloyd said and walked off, following Garmadon down the ladder and inside the Bounty.

I rubbed Nadine's back as I jumped down the ladder, walking to the railing of the dock. "Hey, it's okay..." I reassured my child. I heard footsteps and looked, seeing Nya walking over "Is she okay?"

I nod "Yes, just a bit frightened."

She held her hands out and I handed Nadine to her. Nya smiled as she held Nadine, wiping her tears away "Shh, it's okay. You're safe with us. We won't leave you, Nadine."

Nadine leaned into Nya and smiled. My cheeks flush at the sight of Nya holding Nadine and I smile.

I heard Zane's voice on the speaker "All hands to the bridge."

We got to the bridge and I stood next to Nya. "...The Oni entered this realm through a portal or rift between our world and theirs. There are only one or two ways this is possible, and I'm willing to wager, it would have been through the Realm Crystal" Garmadon explained as we all listened. "To stop this darkness from spreading, the crystal must be destroyed" Garmadon said.

"But...the Realm Crystal is underneath Borg tower, in the middle of Ninjago City" I said. "Um, we just escaped from there, remember? It's engulfed in a giant black cloud of destruction! Now you're asking us to turn around and go back?!" Kai asked Garmadon "Tch...most likely telling us to." I scoffed and glared at Garmadon.