The End Of The Overlord

I stood next to the table with everyone else, we made it to the newspaper warehouse.

"This is the final prophecy of Quanish the Elde" Wu showed us a paper. "Quanish?" Garmadon asked "Quanish was a fool."

Wu sighed "Hopefully not entirely. For he prophesied that one day the defenders of Ninjago would achieve a higher form of Elemental Energy, something he called Dragon-Form, which they would use in the final conflict against evil."

"Dragon-Form sounds cool" Jay smiled.

"Did he say how this Dragon-Form is achieved?" Garmadon questioned. "Unfortunately, no" Wu said. "Typical Quanish. Leave out the most important part" Garmadon sighed.

"But these images offer clues" Wu pointed at the paper. "The first shows someone leaping upwards. The second, kicking backwards, then turning, and rotating quickly."

"Lemme get this straight" Kai said. "To assume Dragon-Form, we have to jump up, kick back, whip around and spin?"

~~~

I sighed at the many failed attempts. "Master Wu, I hate to say it but I don't feel anything" Kai said. "I feel nauseous..." Jay said.

"Maybe you were right about this Quanish guy" Cole said and Wu threw the paper to the ground. I noticed it folded on one corner. I picked it up and folded the rest.

"Guys, come look" I said and they all approached. Wu gasped "It's the Old Tongue!" He said and I handed it to him. "Only if the allies unite through a selfless act will main and might prevail the light...And Dragon take flight."

"What does that mean?"

"Hmm. Main and might?"

Zane spoke "Main, a noun, meaning force or strength."

I heard Cyrus's voice from the radio, I quickly walked over "Cyrus?"

"Asteria, oh thank goodness!" He said. "The Crystal Island is heading your way! The Overlord knows your location!"

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know how, but he's moving his entire army into position!"

Kai spoke "We have to get these people out of here!"

"How?" Cole asked "The streets are crawling with those crystal creatures!"

"Well we gotta figure out a way!" Jay said. Nya spoke "But our powers are useless against the Overlord and his army."

"Yours perhaps. But not mine" Garmadon said and looked at me "And neither are hers. While he's attacking you, I will attack the Overlord from behind."

"Alone, even you are no match for the Overlord" Wu said. "He won't be alone" Lloyd said "I'm going with him."

"You have not yet mastered your Oni Form. You would be of little help" Garmadon said.

Lloyd crossed his arms "I deferred the Overlord without any Oni Form, remember?"

I covered my mouth and chuckled at Garmadon's maddened expression. "...Lloyd." He growled.